Reality Check

Keepin' it 100
Daps
Card looks better than last week.

I want to see what's next for Christian, Lil Darby Vert, and Miro. And I need to see how they incorporate Punk, DB, and Cole into the fold.

Cole, Punk, and Danielson are gonna be on the show so guess we'll find out

Tanahashi Coates

Superstar
Daps

also IN

PositiveIncomparableLhasaapso-size_restricted.gif

Are they finally pushing Hobbs? :lupe:

PlayerNinety_Nine

Produced, Arranged, Composed and Performed by....
Daps
IN for the foreseeable future :bryan:

Beyond MiSu and Mox beating the shyt out of each other, I'm interested if MiSu takes the L. I know Tanahashi took the belt home but back to back Ls for New Japan from two established wrestlers wouldn't be a good look for King of Sports :lupe: :lupe: :lupe:

Nagata and Kojima have both taken L's on AEW TV already. :manny:

I can definitely see MiSu teaming up with Archer to beat the living shyt out of Page and Sky on the 22nd and getting his heat back. though :mjlit:

Max.

Banned
WOAT
Daps
Another NJPW guy that comes over to get his ass whooped lol and goes back to tokyo with a L

dante martin walked off the street and is on aew every week along with 2.0

:mjlol::mjlol::mjlol::mjlol:

PlayerNinety_Nine

Daps
:whoo: that from the latest godzilla movie?

It's from King Of Monsters - not Godzilla Vs Kong.

KOM is super underrated and really faithful to the idea of what a Godzilla movie should be. Hands down the best American iteration. Some of the Ghiidorah shots were breathtaking.

I mean look at this shyt

edd942407c0e3bbe45519babce45d5cf.gif

:wow:

Jmare007

pico pal q lee
Daps
Reppin
Chile
Nagata and Kojima have both taken L's on AEW TV already. :manny:

MiSu is much higher on the totem pole than 2021 Nagata and Kojima, so it's a very interesting outcome from a political point of view. Having two vets that have nothing left put local talent over is expected. MiSu is another thing altogether, in the sense that one would expect him to "avenge" New Japan, kayfabe wise.

I honestly don't care who wins, but it's not a "whatever" result either. It's gonna be a hint towards how New Japan views itself compared to AEW.

PlayerNinety_Nine

Daps
If this is on Max, I'm watching this week :whoo:

Pretty sure it is. Enjoy :salute:

MiSu is much higher on the totem pole than 2021 Nagata and Kojima, so it's a very interesting outcome from a political point of view. Having two vets that have nothing left put local talent over is expected. MiSu is another thing altogether, in the sense that one would expect him to "avenge" New Japan, kayfabe wise.

I honestly don't care who wins, but it's not a "whatever" result either. It's gonna be a hint towards how New Japan views itself compared to AEW.

That's fair. Didn't think of it in political terms.

Moxley doesn't really strike as someone who would demand to go over in his hometown if NJ wanted the win, but you never know.

Right now what they're doing on Strong is way more interesting than New Japan's main roster. Summer Struggle was an indication of Gedo's booking options, and not just the name of a tour.