CBoz

We Are NXT!
Daps
Reppin
The NXT Universe
Black folk have to be more careful with what they say at work
You cool breh but you might not fully get this one
It's in an interview. I can only tell you what he said when they asked him about a singles run. He said he's not ready to end his tag team with Dawkins. I guess it's just forget Dawkins if everyone got the Montez singles run they want. Seems like that's not what he wants.

Raw Sauce

Superstar
Daps
It's in an interview. I can only tell you what he said when they asked him about a singles run. He said he's not ready to end his tag team with Dawkins. I guess it's just forget Dawkins if everyone got the Montez singles run they want. Seems like that's not what he wants.
I know and I was giving you a likely motivation behind the statement
I'm sure he doesn't want Dawk to flounder alone, especially after his mother passed
But don't get it twisted, he wasn't opposed to the solo push it looked like he was gonna get at MITB

CBoz

We Are NXT!
Daps
Reppin
The NXT Universe
I know and I was giving you a likely motivation behind the statement
I'm sure he doesn't want Dawk to flounder alone, especially after his mother passed
But don't get it twisted, he wasn't opposed to the solo push it looked like he was gonna get at MITB
Let's say he breaks off. Then that's one less tag team on SD, which the Tag Division is already hurting as is. Everyone says how bad it is, that would just make it that much worse. Especially when this Waller & Theory break up happens.

Raw Sauce

Superstar
Daps
Let's say he breaks off. Then that's one less tag team on SD, which the Tag Division is already hurting as is. Everyone says how bad it is, that would just make it that much worse. Especially when this Waller & Theory break up happens.
So make another tag team, Tez's viability as a solo has been obvious for years. Let someone else do it

Raw Sauce

Superstar
Daps
Why we even arguing over something we can't control. :heh:

:salute:
:myman:
3nDWXqp.png

true lol

Easy-E

I 💗My Tribal Chief
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NO/VA/Nashville
Montez looked great in defeat. Sold the hell out of Jacob's offense. Pulled off a 450 for the first time, at least that I can remember.

He's getting praised in the back for that performance. Take the "losing = jobber" narrative somewhere else. :camby:

Excuse me, Enhancement Talent = Make other people look good