Rollie Forbes

Drapetomaniac.
Daps
@Rollie Forbes I'm watching this new Maven video of him answering questions and one the questions reminds me of you always asking does the Trini Breh work for WWE or not since he's always in the front row of every show...
at the 14 minute mark...

Thanks, Breh, but now I'm even more confused. If Trini Breh isn't getting comped for his tickets, then WHAT TF DOES HE DO FOR A LIVING, AND WHERE CAN I APPLY??? :damn:

DaylitoJames

#SnitchGang Elite
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Sneak Nation
Thanks, Breh, but now I'm even more confused. If Trini Breh isn't getting comped for his tickets, then WHAT TF DOES HE DO FOR A LIVING, AND WHERE CAN I APPLY??? :damn:
I know brehs can buy season tickets for football, basketball and etc but I wonder if WWE lowkey offer packages like that offering a package deal of Xs amount of front row tickets for a certain amount of shows a year?

edit: probably using his retirement fund/pension for the shows or something :heh:

Rollie Forbes

Drapetomaniac.
Daps
I know brehs can buy season tickets for football, basketball and etc but I wonder if WWE lowkey offer packages like that offering a package deal of Xs amount of front row tickets for a certain amount of shows a year?

edit: probably using his retirement fund/pension for the shows or something :heh:
Ain't that much retirement in the world, Breh. There's a different way he made all that money,
a man in a suit and tie is sitting at a table with a martini in front of him