IMG-0671.jpg

Last edited:

mannyrs13

Compound Kingpin
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Focusville, USA
i go on one of my streaming sites to check for the njpw show and i see something called smackdown dark matches. which is a rare occurrence since they never have those on there. saw some german guys talking, prolly introducing the show and welcoming wwe to berlin and typical get the crowd hype stuff. i saw dom and priest fight and street profits vs a town down under, but didnt watch much of those. i see ilja and gunther on, bout to check that out.

CBoz

We Are NXT!
Daps
Reppin
The NXT Universe
i go on one of my streaming sites to check for the njpw show and i see something called smackdown dark matches. which is a rare occurrence since they never have those on there. saw some german guys talking, prolly introducing the show and welcoming wwe to berlin and typical get the crowd hype stuff. i saw dom and priest fight and street profits vs a town down under, but didnt watch much of those. i see ilja and gunther on, bout to check that out.
Yeah I think I remember they advertised Gunther vs Ilja as a dark match. That's 5 matches they had with each other in the past 6 days. :merchant:

Last edited: