DaylitoJames

#SnitchGang Elite
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Sneak Nation

image-87.png

Last week on SmackDown, LA Knight successfully defended his United States Championship on the line against Santos Escobar on his first title defense. Following the match, Knight in a backstage interview issued an open challenge for the US title for this week in Berlin.

image-88.png

The Queen of the Ring and WWE Women’s Champion Nia Jax is out for blood in Berlin as she faces off against one of the fiercest competitors the roster has to offer, Michin. WWE Universe will be in for a treat as, for the first time since winning the championship, Nia Jax will defend the gold in a Street Fight against one of her most bitter rivals. How will this pan out? Will Michin pull the upset of the year and end Nia’s reign before it even gets off the ground? Or will Jax show everyone why she’s the ‘Queen of WWE.’

giphy.gif
giphy.webp

Last edited:

Vic Damone. Jr

Don't support the phonies, support the real
Daps
Reppin
Memphis TN
Random, but I’m going through some of my old posts on IG that I did for the women’s roster during that time (2018) and the past roster. I ain’t realize BFab liked one of the posts :wow: :shaq:

I knew Ashley 🙏🏾🕊️ showed some love on Twitter a year before she passed 🫡

Edit: Jazz seen it too

Last edited:

Rell84shots

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Dallas, TX
They better do something interesting, because last week lost over 400k viewers from the previous week. The Cody & KO main event dropped down to 1.97mil. :hhh: