[07/29] AEW Dynamite: A horse, a diamond, and a cult

NYChase718

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Dark Order is odd with how they're presented. On one hand, you've got Reynolds/Silver who always lose, but then you have Grayson/Uno who they had quietly dominating on Dark with a sneaky Dynamite win here and there before the pandemic got Uno stuck in Canada.

Then you get a guy like Preston Vance who the debut as the new Dark Order monster and he dominates jobbers, but Moxley beat the dog shyt out of him and (kayfabe) broke his arm right after. Like, damn... :gucci:

So it's weird because they present at both ends of the spectrum: are they jobbers...are they a threat...are they serious....are they comedy? Hard to tell.

Complicated fukkery
:mjlol:

WHolla09

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
First time I’ve been impressed by Dark Order. They need one more solid guy and I’ll think they’ll be alright overall. BTE got those guys over for me

Playaz Eyez

Veteran
Daps
Remember when Eva Marie had a clip of herself doing a hurracanrana (after probably 30 tries) and people were like “wow she’s gotten better :ooh::krs:“?? I have zero doubt this will be the case for Ariane :laff::laff:it wasn’t until about 3 weeks ago that there was even a video of her training. She hasn’t been in the ring in 4 years, so there’s no way she’ll suddenly be Asuka or Io in the ring. She won’t even be 09 Candice Michelle.

Bryan Danielson

Jmare007 x Bryan Danielson x JLova = King Ghidorah
Daps
Reppin
#We Are The Flash #DOOMSET #LukeCageSet #NEWLWO
Remember when Eva Marie had a clip of herself doing a hurracanrana (after probably 30 tries) and people were like “wow she’s gotten better :ooh::krs:“?? I have zero doubt this will be the case for Ariane :laff::laff:it wasn’t until about 3 weeks ago that there was even a video of her training. She hasn’t been in the ring in 4 years, so there’s no way she’ll suddenly be Asuka or Io in the ring. She won’t even be 09 Candice Michelle.

If she can atleast be Lacy Evans then that’s good enough :ehh: