firemanBk

The Manslayer
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn

fukk SRS but not surprised Rey was legit rocked
Have no clue where that storyline shyt came from he smacked the back of his head against concrete it was obvious that shyt wasn't planned

RammerJammer

#RollTide #TSC #RiseUp #BullsNation #RIPKobe
Daps
Reppin
Montgomery, Alabama
Stopped watching after the 1st hour, didn’t look like I missed much though

LA Knight continuing to look like the star he is

Shame that Rey/Santos match ended quickly cause of injury, surely they’ll run it back, hopefully at WM

That Charlotte/Bianca shyt was stupid but it should lead to a non-title feud after SummerSlam at least

Seems like nothing new happened with the Bloodline same old same old

The Hurt Down Clan of Domination bout to be fire :wow:

Peter Popoff

AKA Petty Pimpiń..🤑
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn, Texas
Roman definitely gonna hold the title til next wrestlemania and face The Rock. He'll probably beat him while WWE builds up another guy (Steiner or Stevenson or wack ass LA Knight, a member of the new nation of domination with Lashley) to eventually take the belt at royal rumble similar to Austin v Bret. Someone getting built up.

I hope to see the E build up Steiner or Ford with Melo Hayes on the rise. I see mad potential in them nıggas.

Another possibility is that the Rock could interfere and help Jey strip the belt off Roman as the interim tribal chief. Roman v Rock in a non titled 1 off match for the Ley and tribal chief captain.

This would also be a dope storyline cause Jey v Bronn Brekker or Montez Ford or Gable Stevenson could be a dope match.

Last edited: