07/20/24 AEW Collision thread

MenacingMonk

Tranquilo
Daps
Reppin
West where the Sunsets
This layout and arena/center is better for Collision. It’s the B show and they should be booking these type of places for it.

TK should really be looking at how he tours. Save Dynamite for the big cities/hot cities and Collision for the decent cities that aren’t really bringing in enough fans.

mannyrs13

Compound Kingpin
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Focusville, USA
:mjlol: this drunk ass dude from ftr talmbout a dark cloud following him the past year. Nobody wanna see them and the bucks again :gucci: Thought the acclaimed were getting a shot.

tag division in shambles right now. been that way likely since even before the bucks got the titles. i had mentioned recently about wanting to see a trios tourney and it seems like there are more trios than tag teams, even with some tag teams like acclaimed and top flight being part of trios. I know they had the issue with BBG regarding freebirding the trios titles since Jay White got hurt, but that was likely a play to put the titles on the patriarchy. but not like a trio can freebird the tag titles anyways. trios titles just the more important ones at the moment.

counting down i think of 8 tag teams
bucks
ftr
acclaimed
gunns
top flight
private party
undisputed kingdom
lucha bros

acclaimed, gunns, top flight, and UK are all in trios with UK already being ROH champs. can add LB but Pac been doing his own thing. not many options as far as how they been booking people as tag teams. would be nice to see PP have a run with the titles tho. do think the bucks need to drop the belts to whoever it is at Wembley.