luckyse7enz

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Detroit/Los Angeles
Eh, no. I see where he's coming from, he thinks wrestling is putting the belts on black wrestlers now only because of the racial climate in America now whereas in a normal situation, some the 'nilla midgets would be holding the belts right now. I think that's what he's saying. As a viewer, I enjoy seeing black champions period but Lio works in the industry so his viewpoint is different.

I'm trying to think of where else some of these belts would even be otherwise.

Keith Lee was red hot and forecast as the guy to end the Undisputed Prophecy before shyt hit the fan.

Street Profits are the hottest face team on Raw and beat the other big face team to win them. Half of AOP is out.

MAYBE New Day, but half of the Usos are out, Forgotten Sons are buns. Maybe LHP would be champs?

DaylitoJames

#SnitchGang Elite
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Sneak Nation
you'd fight the whole Bullet Club for a shot at I'Lo? :mjlol:

be at her crib afterwards like

ibpanbcdinuauedl3oi0.0.jpg
So what you're saying is that i gotta bring the pistol :jbhmm: noted

g-ice

aka #DiamondNightmare
Daps
Reppin
Bronx (Marble Hill), NY
I'm trying to think of where else some of these belts would even be otherwise.

Keith Lee was red hot and forecast as the guy to end the Undisputed Prophecy before shyt hit the fan.

Street Profits are the hottest face team on Raw and beat the other big face team to win them. Half of AOP is out.

MAYBE New Day, but half of the Usos are out, Forgotten Sons are buns. Maybe LHP would be champs?

And honestly for him to say that seems unfair.

The man himself won the CW belt when they pushed him....before a pandemic and all the social issues came into the forefront.

So...I don't get it!