[07/07] AEW Dynamite: Road Rager - Back on the road!

JQ Legend

Veteran
Daps
Man where the fukk she been at? :why:

She could legit be their female Goldberg and they got her on the sidelines. Should've let Matt manage her, That shyt would've been GOLD

She don’t have the right complexion for AEW to push her like that :mjpls:

Brehs really be talking like AEW is this black friendly company yet pretty much all their black talent are at the bottom of the totem pole. No black person is anywhere near being a title contender.

I like OC but they really had him squash Powerhouse Hobbs in barely 1 minute. If that don’t tell y’all all you need to know bout how AEW really feels about black talent :francis:

Especially when you consider that promo Cody did a lil while ago saying racism is dead :mjpls:

Mastamimd

Ain't shyt
Daps
Reppin
Houston
This has been the best show in a long time

Crowds really, really make a huge difference. And I'm one of the few that appreciated no crowds

Jello Biafra

A true friend stabs you in the front
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Behind You
Imma need dude to start sporting them serial killer glasses when he's being interviewed though.

Ezs8-b5XMAIMleQ.jpg

Silkk

Thats My Quarterback :to:
Daps
I thought it was a MANDATORY 3 months before released talent could go elsewhere?

The Intergalactic Koala

Reporting for Duty
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Koalabama and the Cosmos
Shouldn't they have had Malachi Black's name worked out already? Saying "Tommy End, or whatever he'll be called here" was corny.

That's like if Undertaker were to debut at Survivor Series and Bobby Heenan goes "that's Mark Calloway...wait a minute...this is The UNDERTAKER"

Good fukking grief :francis: