DaylitoJames

#SnitchGang Elite
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Sneak Nation
nxr9r5b6fh6b1.jpg
I feel like this pic of a paranoid Roman with Solo standing over his shoulders would make a good new smiley for to use for how the Bloodline storyline has now unfolded infront of all of us... @3Rivers sir could you please grant my wish?

TOAD99

Veteran
Daps
Really good show tonight tho

The gauntlet should’ve gotten a bit more time because the prophets and lwo got jobbed out too quickly for my liking

I thought brawling brutes were gonna win but YES BOY :mjgrin:

Pretty deadly the future

TOAD99

Veteran
Daps
Really nice back and forth between Bianca and flair

Bianca delivered some ether saying it didn’t take her 14 tries to become the longest reigning champ of the modern era :wow:

Him

1-1800-IMHIM
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Golden △
Honestly ever since solo showed up the bloodline been crumbling ever since. Just saying.
:mjgrin:

firemanBk

The Manslayer
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn
Remember when dudes said that Austin Theory was better off under HHH than Vince and that the MITB briefcase was an "albatross" to him....

Yeah, That's a convo that's need to be had. He's the one guy clearly worse off under HHH than Vince. I got no doubt he would've been champ by now.
He would be dead in the water as Champ
Tbh he's been really disappointing this entire year
It's not like he hasn't been given opportunities either he just hasn't clicked at all

Vince wanted to rush everything for Theory when he clearly was not ready at all and nothing we've seen since then has disproven that

Roid Jones

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
This bloodline stuff is definitely an angle that’ll stick for decades and be revisited as one of the best we’ve ever seen…but these tweets be killing me

nikka said Shakespeare :dahell:

It's true, story has gone past Scorsese level, this is up there with Shakespeare, Tolstoy and Kafka :wow:

TOAD99

Veteran
Daps
It's not like he hasn't been given opportunities either he just hasn't clicked at all

Vince wanted to rush everything for Theory when he clearly was not ready at all and nothing we've seen since then has disproven that

Yeah I’ve tried to be patient with theory, but he really doesn’t have it like that imo :manny:

Like give Grayson Waller those same opportunity as theory and I’m sure Waller would be more impressive and getting major heat

Roid Jones

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Yeah I’ve tried to be patient with theory, but he really doesn’t have it like that imo :manny:

Like give Grayson Waller those same opportunity as theory and I’m sure Waller would be more impressive and getting major heat

Theory is a charisma vacuum, they need to go back to the drawing board with him

Trips

Superstar
Daps

While giving him the US belt and the Cena victory, he's fumbled it for sure. I mean granted he was out of his depth for a feud with Lashley, throwing Bronson as well and that just was bound for failure.

I feel Theory is going to need to be like Drew, or Cody get some time away from the WWE altogether to really find out what or who he wants to be. Because right now he's just a dude holding a belt that is better suited being held by someone else. He's also looking like he's going to get lapped by all the dudes still coming from NXT. Waller with that belt antagonizing Lashley, LA Knight anyone else is so much more interesting.