06/01/24 DAZN PPV: Deontay Wilder vs Zhilei Zhang (Matchroom vs Queensbury 5vs5)/Dmitrii Bivol vs Malik Zinad (WBA World Light Heavyweight Title)

Who Wins?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

TheNig

Dr.TheNig DDS
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Brolic... Alcoholics

I'll shoot Wilder some bail on this one.

Loma does questionable unorthodox shyt inn training and all you hear from Joe Tessitore is how great he is.

Whatever Wilder was doing looked stupid as shyt, especially at the end with the Saquan Barkley spin move. But maybe it'll work for him. :heh:

⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐

Superstar
Daps
I'll shoot Wilder some bail on this one.

Loma does questionable unorthodox shyt inn training and all you hear from Joe Tessitore is how great he is.

Whatever Wilder was doing looked stupid as shyt, especially at the end with the Saquan Barkley spin move. But maybe it'll work for him. :heh:
Looks like legitimate practice on avoiding straight punches

if it looks weird, if it looks like play … if it looks like the boxer is having fun, all of this is better practice than the serious guy who is overdoing it in training

science will show we learn better through play than we do when under duress

Buddy

Keep my name out of it
Bushed
Daps
Oh shyt, I meant to post that in the Mavs-Timberwolves thread :mjlol: Idk how I got here.

Now that I'm here though, I saw a faceoff earlier today and I want Wilder to win, but Zhang is a big ass dude and brings that fire too :skip: street fighter ass muhfukka