[04/20] AEW Dynamite: Get in the coffin for a "huge" announcement

TheFryingDutchman

Grad School is killing me:damn:
Daps
u can literally see a card…predict the winner hours before and skip it…

cm punk vs gold dust :francis:

hook vs a jobber :francis:

wardlow vs a jobber :francis:

britt vs a jobber:francis:

Jb vs oreilly :francis:
Isn't that all of wrestling? I watched WrestleMania and there wasn't a match that shocked me with the result. If you watch 3 months of a company you can pretty much predict how their matches will go; that's why it's great when you get a Brodie squash over Cody.

TOAD99

Veteran
Daps
The lack of real storylines is starting to become clearer :francis:

mjf / wardlow cool but they gotta let wardlow do something besides hit security guards

MenacingMonk

Tranquilo
Daps
Reppin
West where the Sunsets
The lack of real storylines is starting to become clearer :francis:

mjf / wardlow cool but they gotta let wardlow do something besides hit security guards
They’ve been building to Punk/Hangman and now FTR/Tag champs. They have MJF/Wardlow going on.

Why you acting like it’s been months with nothing happening? :dahell:

Finn Baller

Superstar
Daps
They’ve been building to Punk/Hangman and now FTR/Tag champs. They have MJF/Wardlow going on.

Why you acting like it’s been months with nothing happening? :dahell:

Did I miss what happened that turned FTR into good guys? They had the rushed segment where they fired Tully and then it seemed like people started cheering them a week or two later without seemingly any actual character turn. Was there something on BTE that happened?

MenacingMonk

Tranquilo
Daps
Reppin
West where the Sunsets
Did I miss what happened that turned FTR into good guys? They had the rushed segment where they fired Tully and then it seemed like people started cheering them a week or two later without seemingly any actual character turn. Was there something on BTE that happened?
They were doing interviews/segments since the Tully thing and when the Bucks came along it made the face turn complete.

TheFryingDutchman

Grad School is killing me:damn:
Daps
Can't wait to see Darby damn near kill himself for our entertainment:banderas::banderas::banderas:

aew-darby-allen.gif

IN