Larry

Indiana's Finest
Daps
Why they have LA Knight on this losing streak? After he survived that bullshyt with Wyatt he's getting punished for it? He would have been better off as Max Dupri.
Probably because they know it’ll mean nothing post draft once they reset and he wins money in the bank

It’s annoying that they do that, but them loses never matter in the end. Didn’t matter when it was theory collecting em, didn’t matter when it was Seth, etc. once they push the button on you, what happened yesterday is irrelevant

Last edited:

Silkk

Thats My Quarterback :to:
Daps
Probably because they know it’ll mean nothing post draft once they reset and he wins money in the bank

It’s annoying that they do that, but them loses never matter in the end. Didn’t matter when it was theory collecting em, didn’t matter when it was Seth, etc. once they push the button on you, what happened yesterday is irrelevant
I can’t wait until Vince has Theory win that shyt again :laff:

SmarkMero

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Give him his shorts back at least. :scust: :dame:

He's really out here looking like
giphy.gif
:hhh:

ThaBronxBully

Postin’ & Toastin’ Since 02’
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NYC
After Seeing The Dusty Documentary I Wouldn’t Be Surprised At All If Cody Losses Another Big Match To Roman At SummerSlam, If They’re Booking Him Like Dusty He’ll Beat Roman In A Cage On Their 3rd Match