[04/02/22 & 04/03/22]:Winner Takes All/Stunner vs Stunner: Official Wrestlemania 38 Thread:

CM_Burns

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Idk if I'd put this above 33/35 but it was definitely better than 32 and the Covid Manias. All 3 celeb matches hit

g-ice

aka #DiamondNightmare
Daps
Reppin
Bronx (Marble Hill), NY
I don't know why Edge v. Styles was so bad when Edge just put up a 5 star last year with Rollins. Maybe Rollins is that mfer. He put up a 5 star again last night.

Nah breh that match was not bad. Stop! It just didn't get to that level of epic. It was a solid B level match.

Rayzah

I'm Everywhere you ain't never there
Daps
That ending came too quickly, they could have dragged the match out by just having them do basic big man moves for a few minutes. I know it’s late but it’s mania, they needed about 5 more minutes. But whatever, they did what they needed to do.

I know the rock busy and make millions and millions doing movies, I know after the Hercules debacle he has clauses that don’t let him wrestle, but fukk all that, he NEEDs to do this Roman match. It can be his final match and he can go into the hall after for all I’m concerned but this needs to happen next year.

Overall though this was a very sports entertaining WM, I think night 1 & 2 were equal in entertainment but Bianca and Becky had match of the weekend, I did not expect that. If that clown Meltzer doesn’t give that 5 stars then I don’t ever want to hear about his ratings again.

bigdaddy88

The King Of Power
Daps
It was nice weekend..still i feel that unless one em was hurt that was a lazy lazy match....smh still bitter about that main event

BrehWyatt

Let me work.
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
#TSC
I don't know why Edge v. Styles was so bad when Edge just put up a 5 star last year with Rollins. Maybe Rollins is that mfer. He put up a 5 star again last night.

It suffered from expectations, just like Styles vs. Nakamura did.

Edge has legit been cooking since he returned, and with AJ Styles being consensus one of the modern-day GOATS, the expectation is a 5-star match.

It was not that, but it was superbly physical.

#1 pick

The Smart Negroes
Bushed
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Lamb of God
What these two nights proved is the rank and file

1. Reigns
2. Brock
3. Lashley
4. McIntyre