Trips

Superstar
Daps
I been paying for Peacock for the past year even tho it’s technically supposed to be free with my cable package :snoop:

It’s only $5 but still

6uwc0ht
Man I lost my free Peacock premium at the beginning of the year. I pay $10 cause hate commercials. But Peacock is so trash they charge my 5 bucks at different intervals. I get a 5 buck premium charge at the beginning of a month, and then I get the 5 buck oh you realized you hated commercials charge like 15 days later. WTF peacock you know what i was trying to do.

Worthless Loser

Blackpilled
Daps
They had one meh segment, outside of that they've been hitting homeruns every week.:camby:
Home runs with what?

Bringing up Dusty because they had nothing else? Pivoting to YOU'RE NOT READY when Cody beat Rollins in HIAC with half his body broken? Cody crying saying if my daddy ain't fukk with me like that, I need to win :mjcry::mjcry::sadcam::sadcam:

Roman sitting his ass at home missing most of the go home shows for Mania? How can you have a good build up when your World Champion is mostly absent?

They had no build and tried multiple times to create one. There is nothing there.