g-ice

aka #DiamondNightmare
Daps
Reppin
Bronx (Marble Hill), NY
Just looking at that Rocky III skit. Theory might have been hurt being called up so much earlier than this next class. He don't got that Boss level shyt that Solo has. These NXT boys getting polished right. Melo, Bronn, Waller, Trick, Tony D, Julius, those boys going to blow right by him.

Yeah Theory is fukked once all those guys come in. His reign going to be shorter than leprechauns.

2CT

Prolific Poster
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
My Own 🌍
I bet Vince is like
be83dcd0706c3ce206ac2a360d137e80e6e00423_hq.gif
when Hollywood Swingin comes on. Probably reminds him of Studio 54 and all the coke.

Cokeboy probably picked that shyt himself :pachaha: HHH don't know shyt about old school funk music let's be real

DaylitoJames

#SnitchGang Elite
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Sneak Nation
Just looking at that Rocky III skit. Theory might have been hurt being called up so much earlier than this next class. He don't got that Boss level shyt that Solo has. These NXT boys getting polished right. Melo, Bronn, Waller, Trick, Tony D, Julius, those boys going to blow right by him.
Wasn't Theory brought to the main roster because of the COVID situation and they needed bodies on the tv screen since half the company had to stay at home?

Trips

Superstar
Daps
i seen a pic of Randy Orton looking old with his wife the other day and i was like :mjcry: damn i remember when you was the youngest champion of all time

it's gon be weird seeing cats like him and Cena get fully gray like Hogan and Flair :to:
That stuff hits you. Like Fred Gore's kid is getting drafted this year. Seeing Patrick Mahomes II or Patrick Surtain II

that you know receiver out of Indy I don't want his say his name... but he got a son too. WE get OLD quick man.