[03/27] Monday Night RAW: BUSINESS Is About To Pick Up.. Again

8WON6

The Great Negro
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Kansas City, MO.
Who all do you think making that call up appearance next week on Raw/SmackDown After Mania? :jbhmm:
Bron or Melo.
I would have said Jacey Jane if she didn't get injured
Maybe Roxanne
Zoey Stark
Maybe Tiffany Stratton, but she might be way early. They might need her to stay in NXT to be a top contender for the women's title there.
Grayson Waller
Maybe Pretty Deadly, but I think Maximum Male Models is already too close to their gimmick.

g-ice

aka #DiamondNightmare
Daps
Reppin
Bronx (Marble Hill), NY
No heat at all. Damage CTRL just taking all the Ls. I mean Iyo and Dakota should at least be tag champs. Becky and Lita could have beat them non title to set up a title match and then lose.

What now Iyo and Dakota turn on Bayley. Get the belts back to ultimately feud with a Bayley/ Becky 4HW OG team or something.

Just hate this whole entire build up.

That Becky/IO match was solid but I didn’t really care because of this shytty buildup.

Starboy52

Superstar
Daps
sloWeVI.jpg

Lax4JSh.jpg

d8StgAA.jpg

ByhqGr0.jpg

Don’t do it, brehs. :ufdup:

She uh…

She… :jbhmm:

… She uh… :patrice:

… Well shyt.

I got nothing. Samantha is legit perfect and amazing at her job. :ehh: We all need a Samantha on our team.

Carry on.

Daps
Outside of a few, the women's title is just a participation trophy

They only have like 20 women and must of them been a champ
:yeshrug:

Daps
Reppin
49ers..Braves..Celtics
No heat at all. Damage CTRL just taking all the Ls. I mean Iyo and Dakota should at least be tag champs. Becky and Lita could have beat them non title to set up a title match and then lose.

What now Iyo and Dakota turn on Bayley. Get the belts back to ultimately feud with a Bayley/ Becky 4HW OG team or something.

Just hate this whole entire build up.

Yeah they only heat they got so far was the beat down on Trish backstage. Maybe they'll win at WM but I highly doubt it