[03/13] Monday Night RAW: The Beast meets The Giant. The Megastar vs the American Nightmare. The Prizefighter vs The Street Champion.

LastManStanding

Veteran
Daps
It’s absolutely unbelievable (and impressive) that KO is never hurt considering his sloppy size… seriously, dude has been going full time with that WWE schedule for like seven years and never misses a beat.

He has probably eaten more times at McDonalds in the last seven weeks than he’s worked out at a gym in the last seven years. Gotta give props.

Pull Up the Roots

I have a good time when I go out of my mind..
Daps
Reppin
Detroit
I mean Charlotte Vs Rhea is too
Rhea v Charlotte takes precedence at least as far as the women are concerned, then whatever Bayley and Becky and them are doing, and then Bianca and Asuka. There's at least some story involved between the first two, but there's been nothing so far for Bianca and Asuka. I realize now that they should have had Rhea facing Bianca. With that, they could have done something fun with the JD and Bianca+SP. And Asuka could have gotten her win back from Charlotte. Right now, it just seems like they're both going through the motions.