drifter

Superstar
Daps
Damn Roman leveled wayyy up with that promo

Thats how you sell tickets

Imagine if you fantasy bookers had Sami winning the championship,
a promo like this wouldnt exist in this manner, and wouldnt have layers to the championship match

This how you book a Wrestlemania main event

amazing 👏🏽
shyt was like a pre match weigh in & stare down, Mayweather vs Pacquiao type

Under no circumstance should Sami have won. People saying that were obviously wrapped up in emotion, which shows how great the story's been. But that never was or could be the fight

DaylitoJames

#SnitchGang Elite
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Sneak Nation
Somehow. Someway. WWE and AEW gotta work together and allow Dustin Rhodes to appear on raw/smackdown for a promo. Imagine him coming out and giving Cody the ultimate pep talk that he needs. Would be extremely emotional
I can only imagine Tony Khan agreeing with that if A. the backstage promo is right before the main event at WrestleMania as a big surprise and B. Dustin is wearing a AEW Dynamite shirt so everyone can see the free advertisement of the show :ehh:

NoMorePie

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Neptune
The greatest wrestling journalist of all time, XeroNews, said that there was an injury to someone participating in the ic #1 contenders match next week.

People speculate it was Kofi, some say la knight. But most say Kofi because of the hard bump he took from drew

CBoz

We Are NXT!
Daps
Reppin
The NXT Universe
The greatest wrestling journalist of all time, XeroNews, said that there was an injury to someone participating in the ic #1 contenders match next week.

People speculate it was Kofi, some say la knight. But most say Kofi because of the hard bump he took from drew
Likely Kofi. Drew landed on him and he fell awkwardly. Wouldn't be surprised it's a knee or shoulder tear.

Last edited:

Buggsy Mogues

My spot is solidified if you ask me
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
City of Angels :blessed:
Damn Roman leveled wayyy up with that promo

Thats how you sell tickets

Imagine if you fantasy bookers had Sami winning the championship,
a promo like this wouldnt exist in this manner, and wouldnt have layers to the championship match

This how you book a Wrestlemania main event

amazing 👏🏽

Stop it slime :mjlol:

It was a good promo but the crowd politely clapped along with it. This feud has no juice right now. People cheer for CAWdy but no one is checking for him to take the strap off Roman. This feud is a dead end.

King Kai

Supporter
Daps
:lupe:

Can you teach me how to drive a stick Tribal Chief
mudv5MQ.png