Reppin
NULL
Tony before he goes out...
cocaine-making-lines.gif

tony-khan-aew.gif

EzekelRAGE

Superstar
Daps
I want them to stream their ppvs on HBO Max. BleacherReport is terrible. If they throw Dynamite and Rampage on there a day after it airs, that's also a good look to broaden their audience who may not have cable but have HBO Max.
Yea, they might just throw it on at the same time tbh. TBS/HBO all under Warner, so they win either way. Also i can see them having Dynamite/Rampage on Max and still charging for PPVs. I'm just excited for the Max deal since I would be able to drop this Fite/VPN shyt. I already pay for Max anyway.

TheGreatShowtime

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Swamp
Yea, they might just throw it on at the same time tbh. TBS/HBO all under Warner, so they win either way. Also i can see them having Dynamite/Rampage on Max and still charging for PPVs. I'm just excited for the Max deal since I would be able to drop this Fite/VPN shyt. I already pay for Max anyway.

The only reason I can think of why they may not air simultaneously on TNT/HBO Max is because of sponsorships. Like during commercials, they do that picture-in-picture deal. I don't think they can air the commercials on HBO Max without getting more money, which the companies running the commercials likely won't pay.

TBdaGhost

Bay Bay
Daps
It's cool how they have Dailys Place as like a home. Kinda actually feels like a home game whenever they go back. :deadmanny:

TBdaGhost

Bay Bay
Daps
Meltzer and Alvarez acting like they don’t know anything about Khan’s announcement :heh:
I believe them tbh. I think AEW can keep things under wraps cause very few people know stuff and the people that do, like the place and want it to succeed.

Opposed to wwe with an outrageous number of writers etc. Some of which are probably disgruntled and don't give a fukk. :dead:

StatUS

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Everywhere
Bruh that shyt annoys the fukk outta me. They’ll have the internal Mania card posted in September but they have nothing on anything AEW…
According to Dave AEW doesn't say or leak shyt. But since he personally knows people there at the top he'll report things given first hand. Take it how you will though :hubie: