g-ice

aka #DiamondNightmare
Daps
Reppin
Bronx (Marble Hill), NY
Yeah but this is WWE don't expect them to follow that.

Don't expect her or Asuka back until after Mania. They'd been back by now.

Yeah, she's not back because she's likely not cleared but I guarantee you that they were hoping.

Last edited:

CBoz

We Are NXT!
Daps
Reppin
The NXT Universe
Yeah, she's not back because she's likely not cleared. but I guarantee you that they were hoping.
Asuka been cleared for a while and last I saw on IG Bayley looks like it too. They just don't have anything until likely after Mania so "new" stories can form.

g-ice

aka #DiamondNightmare
Daps
Reppin
Bronx (Marble Hill), NY
Let me get this so we are all clear... the most popular woman on the roster having a title feud or a legend match wasn't an option and that's good to yall?

No I'm talking about the options in which @Prince-Vegeta suggested. The post you replied too. Shotzi and Nattie!

For me a legends match would of been my first option but hey a title alongside one of her best friends in the business.

Sounds good to me!

Daps
Reppin
49ers..Braves..Celtics
No I'm talking about the options in which @Prince-Vegeta suggested. The post you replied too. Shotzi and Nattie!

For me a legends match would of been my first option but hey a title alongside one of her best friends in the business.

Sounds good to me!

To me it's a misuse but i am interested in her teaming with Naomi. Hopefully they'll be at WM Bacclash cause imma be there