CBoz

We Are NXT!
Daps
Reppin
The NXT Universe
Tell that to Randy Robertson

oh wait that is Randy Orton!!

:pacspit: get out of here with that nonsense

Bron Breaker always feels cookie cutter genric to me. The dudes name is Bronson Rechsteiner. his family has always been Steiners in the biz it feels right that he be Bron Steiner. I'll die on this hill!!!
Then die on it. Why didn't the Steiners use their real names if it's so great? There's nothing you can do about it. Either watch or not. That's all you can really do. :yeshrug:

It was HIS choice. He chose the name. If you can't accept that, I don't know what to tell you.

Ripp

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Queens
I'll give you a she could get a makeover for her look. I think she looks good so I'm not hung up on it.

But, I think she can cook with the crew.

Meanwhile this finish

:pacspit::pacspit::pacspit::pacspit:

Im assuming they push this feud to mania. And have an 8 person tag or some shyt... Bobby is gonna lose in the chamber due to his arm so he's definitely gonna want revenge

Trips

Superstar
Daps
Then die on it. Why didn't the Steiners use their real names if it's so great? There's nothing you can do about it. Either watch or not. That's all you can really do. :yeshrug:
If you want to get technical all they did was cut off the RECH part of their name. And his dad flipped from Robert to Rick oooh so drastic

Wasn't like they became some wildly different name. I clearly watch the show such a weird response.