AStrangeName

Member of Snitch Syndication
Daps
Tegan without her thickness ain’t it. I know she had to lose that weight to take the pressure off her knees due to the knee injuries, but she looks like she’d be eating pins from Shida on AEW Dark.
Just like I said about Jamie in the Dynamite thread, they don't wanna be thick no more. Pawgset gotta make some changes to adapt.

Finn Baller

Superstar
Daps
I went to the OG Beware of Dog ppv when I was a kid....shyt was crazy as hell watching the matches with muhfukkas legit having flashlights at the ring...

when I was a kid my parents wouldn't pay for many PPVs, i'd be lucky to get 2 or 3 in a year, I remember getting that one and having to sit there waiting for the picture to come back on :beli:, was a total waste of one of the few I actually got to watch

Killah Ray

Carolina hail to thee....
Daps
when I was a kid my parents wouldn't pay for many PPVs, i'd be lucky to get 2 or 3 in a year, I remember getting that one and having to sit there waiting for the picture to come back on :beli:, was a total waste of one of the few I actually got to watch
Damn bruh that's tough...watching Taker in a casket match in the dark was dope as fukk though....then the lights came on in time for HBK/Bulldog....for a shytty situation it was one of my favorite wrestling shows I ever went to...