0 Myles left on the Gus Bus, but we not Chasing Tanks - Tiger Bowl 2020

I AM WE ARE

Banned
Daps
Reppin
The N.O
Bo needs to be arrested for fraud,larceny, and criminal impersonation of a defensive coordinator
Then I hope his cell mate is fleece Johnson

invincible1914

G.O.M.A.B.
Daps
Reppin
LSU, Saints, Alcorn, VCU
Auburn known for fumbling a lead

we beating ourselves more than anything they’re not a good team
Defense has given up some plays but they look infinitely better today. I believe we can in the ball if we really wanted to. We just abandon the run out of fast after a few stops then start passing every down putting the qb in a bad position.

Rigby.

The #1 Rated Mixtape of all Time
Daps
Reppin
JordanHareStadium
We should have beat that ass last year, but Bo.
Bo was ass but I aint even gonna put it all on him. Gus just don't know if he wanna kick these dudes ass or play like 2016. 2017 just sat on their hands the entire 2nd half, 2018 basically the same thing. 2019, you throw that bullshyt fade with Bo before halftime when you in FG position and get ball back after half.

he aint got no feel for the pace of these games. Coach O scrub ass is elite at convincing his players to play loose and eat on house money.

I AM WE ARE

Banned
Daps
Reppin
The N.O
Defense has given up some plays but they look infinitely better today. I believe we can in the ball if we really wanted to. We just abandon the run out of fast after a few stops then start passing every down putting the qb in a bad position.
Bruh our o line is getting manhandled

Chrishaune

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Huntsville
Bo was ass but I aint even gonna put it all on him. Gus just don't know if he wanna kick these dudes ass or play like 2016. 2017 just sat on their hands the entire 2nd half, 2018 basically the same thing. 2019, you throw that bullshyt fade with Bo before halftime when you in FG position and get ball back after half.

he aint got no feel for the pace of these games. Coach O scrub ass is elite at convincing his players to play loose and eat on house money.

They look booty right now. If I was LSU I wouldn't even celebrate coming back on us, because Gus is known to let stuff like that happen. We should win, but you never know.

I AM WE ARE

Banned
Daps
Reppin
The N.O

Coach o gone fukk gus wife after the game

Chrishaune

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Huntsville
Make it make sense.....

We get dismantled by South Carolina
Carolina gets destroyed at LSU.
We might throttle LSU at home...

I guess home games, but :unimpressed: ain't no fans for real.