0 Myles left on the Gus Bus, but we not Chasing Tanks - Tiger Bowl 2020

philmonroe

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
The 215
This is the craziest thing I've ever seen. They talk about him like they just want him to fail like we back in the segregation days. (If he was white, they would be slobbing him off. Do they even understand that Myles Brennan is most likely done for the year anyway?:dwillhuh:) I'm gonna avoid those fukkers today and enjoy the game.

We really need the defense to pull it together today.
I avoid those types anyway. I don't care about who random white folks don't want to see win or like their style. That's something I don't get about some on here. Look what random white folks say. fukk em we talking LSU football over here. Take that "culture war" larping shyt over there. With that said we got this.

O.iatlhawksfan

Devoted Joel Embiid hater
Daps
Reppin
New Orleans
I haven't given up on him either... just hate we have to go through these growing pains. Our personnel isn't really made for this defense. If we just ran what we ran last year, we would be undefeated right now.
That’s what it is IMO just having to find players that fit your new culture, it’s always goin to come with growing pains. The more games we play the more we find out about whose a playmaker and who just doesn’t belong, last week i notice we already way better with Baskerville than Damone Clark.

I’m not goin to lie I do like what they’re doing with the d line of with all the attrition

You got BJ Ojulari who I think is the next Von Miller and he’ll only get better

O.iatlhawksfan

Devoted Joel Embiid hater
Daps
Reppin
New Orleans
I avoid those types anyway. I don't care about who random white folks don't want to see win or like their style. That's something I don't get about some on here. Look what random white folks say. fukk em we talking LSU football over here. Take that "culture war" larping shyt over there. With that said we got this.
I just do it for the laugh I be trolling them

invincible1914

G.O.M.A.B.
Daps
Reppin
LSU, Saints, Alcorn, VCU