0 Myles left on the Gus Bus, but we not Chasing Tanks - Tiger Bowl 2020

invincible1914

G.O.M.A.B.
Daps
Reppin
LSU, Saints, Alcorn, VCU
Y’all won by 30 last week and beat a team that beat AU

There’s no excuse
We deserve it for having a racist and trashy fan base. You need to hear the stuff they’ve been saying about our black players, especially Finley. I wish I wasn’t rooting for the same team as these decrepit fukks.

Edit: I mean I wish they would find another team.

Rigby.

The #1 Rated Mixtape of all Time
Daps
Reppin
JordanHareStadium
dude said he gonna up posts from today but dont even believe they gonna be shyt next year :mjlol: you quote me over a 48-11 game 2 yrs later im ignoring that shyt

I AM WE ARE

Banned
Daps
Reppin
The N.O
We deserve it for having a racist and trashy fan base. You need to hear the stuff they’ve been saying about our black players, especially Finley. I wish I wasn’t rooting for the same team as these decrepit fukks.

Edit: I mean I wish they would find another team.
Between them and the saints message board we have the most racist fan base in sports combined

Crude

Superstar
Daps
Defense is got a lot of youth and I really don't care for the scheme. I don't know if that's on Pelini or Coach O.

We'll be fine, I knew this would be a rebuilding year.

We lost like 14 starters to the NFL then there were like 4 other guys that opted out.

In a year or two we are right back in the mix, I do agree with a guy like Coach O though, it's important he surround himself with good coordinators.

O is a motivational guy and a recruiter those are his strengths.

ArKane24

Pro
Daps
Reppin
North Little Rock
Make it make sense.....

We get dismantled by South Carolina
Carolina gets destroyed at LSU.
We might throttle LSU at home...

I guess home games, but :unimpressed: ain't no fans for real.

Don’t forget the SEC gifted Gus and Chode Morris that win over my Razorbacks. fukk Auburn, LSU, and Florida. The SEC officials always gives them some help versus the non-blue blood teams in the conference like Arkansas, South Carolina, Missouri, and ATM. fukk Bama too for good measure.
Actually Auburn should have two more losses than the record shows after the Ole Miss win was gifted to them too.

The Hogs have only legitimately lost to Georgia and A&M. We’re gaining ground on the rest of you fakkits in the conference overnight. Only Alabama and Florida are the only legit threats to beat us. We’re going to step on Tenn, MO, and LSU, mark my words.

The Razorbacks only lose two more games this year, bet that.