JordanHareStadium
42-3 with a quarter left
tupac-laughing.gif

invincible1914

G.O.M.A.B.
Daps
Reppin
LSU, Saints, Alcorn, VCU
This is the game that got Pelini fired. We can’t stop any misdirection. I honestly believe they couldn’t stop a high school team that ran these same plays because this defense doesn’t work.

Everybody is blaming Pelini, but this is the defense Coach O wanted. There’s a reason nobody runs it anymore.

He probably got the easiest job in the country, but he keeps trying to show he can coach. And it’s always backfires.

O.iatlhawksfan

Devoted Joel Embiid hater
Daps
Reppin
New Orleans
only took you 12 pages to bring it up :smugfavre:
we won ass kicking of the season, more people talkin bout that rn than yall onion ring :hubie:
You brought up last team, obviously this team isn’t last years team but you celebrating like it is, so y’all winning anything this year or what?

O.iatlhawksfan

Devoted Joel Embiid hater
Daps
Reppin
New Orleans
This is the game that got Pelini fired. We can’t stop any misdirection. I honestly believe they couldn’t stop a high school team that ran these same plays because this defense doesn’t work.

Everybody is blaming Pelini, but this is the defense Coach O wanted. There’s a reason nobody runs it anymore.

He probably got the easiest job in the country, but he keeps trying to show he can coach. And it’s always backfires.
There’s no imagination with the stuff we run on both sides

I read somewhere we have one of the oldest coaching staffs in the country and it looks like it