nikkas can’t rhyme no more, about titles no more :sas1:
Pre-game mood:

dont tag the LSU nikkas. Everybody else allowed in

invincible1914

G.O.M.A.B.
Daps
Reppin
LSU, Saints, Alcorn, VCU
I predict this to be a true freshman breakout game. I really like Tanks Bigby and BJ Ojulari. I think TJ Finley's game last week wasn't no fluke.

Whichever defense shows up is winning this one

:lupe:

O.iatlhawksfan

Devoted Joel Embiid hater
Daps
Reppin
New Orleans
I predict this to be a true freshman breakout game. I really like Tanks Bigby and BJ Ojulari. I think TJ Finley's game last week wasn't no fluke.

Whichever defense shows up is winning this one

:lupe:

I’m hoping for that too, Tigerdropping/Twitter goin to melt when Finley balls out :pachaha:

invincible1914

G.O.M.A.B.
Daps
Reppin
LSU, Saints, Alcorn, VCU
I’m hoping for that too, Tigerdropping/Twitter goin to melt when Finley balls out :pachaha:
This is the craziest thing I've ever seen. They talk about him like they just want him to fail like we back in the segregation days. (If he was white, they would be slobbing him off. Do they even understand that Myles Brennan is most likely done for the year anyway?:dwillhuh:) I'm gonna avoid those fukkers today and enjoy the game.

We really need the defense to pull it together today.

invincible1914

G.O.M.A.B.
Daps
Reppin
LSU, Saints, Alcorn, VCU
I like our cb combo

Everything else though:scusthov:
Our linebackers and safeties look like they don't even practice. They just out there running around. Pelini is looking like a bad fit....

but today I'm being positive.

:dwillhuh: Why didn't we just make Raymond the DC and run it back? That way we lock him up, ad we could have replace his assistant coach position with an actual linebacker coach.

O.iatlhawksfan

Devoted Joel Embiid hater
Daps
Reppin
New Orleans
Our linebackers and safeties look like they don't even practice. They just out there running around. Pelini is looking like a bad fit....

but today I'm being positive.

:dwillhuh: Why didn't we just make Raymond the DC and run it back? That way we lock him up, ad we could have replace his assistant coach position with an actual linebacker coach.
I haven’t given up on Pelini, I’m think I’m the last person still holding on