Zendaya dating Spiderman costar Tom Holland

godkiller

"We are the Fury"
Daps
Reppin
NULL
white people cant date white people now :what:

They were cute in the movie. I wanted him to like her instead of the other girl

I'm fine with it but Zendaya shouldn't be using problackness or problackness allusions to attract black eyeballs, support, notoriety or money when she isn't about it. It's dishonest and manipulative like what Miley Cyrus did.

(Lean Ambrose)

" Your all going to diiiiiie, pew pew pew"
Daps
Reppin
Go fukk yourself, Midwest
You don't know a thing about her. You have no idea if she ever ran away. This is like the Serena discussion. Dudes defended Serena like they knew what she was or wasn't. She judged by her actions and so is Zendaya. But while I'll agree Zendaya is half a cac anyway, she's a :mjpls: for going on about blackness this and blackness that, and coming out a bedwench. In this way Zendaya is using the notion of pro blackness to steal money and support from blacks so she can be a bedwench. It's reprehensible and dishonest.

:gucci:
See but you don't know about her either...
See how I can flip that around?... :jawalrus:
But I didn't care about Serena either I have clowned her looks though... :lolbron:
A bedwench to me is a bytch like Christlelyn Karazin now THATS a bedwench... :hhh:
A bytch that can't keep our name out her mouth but suck white dikk...
Hell like @WHIPPEDCream...
Those are bedwenches

godkiller

"We are the Fury"
Daps
Reppin
NULL
See but you don't know about her either...
See how I can flip that around?... :jawalrus:
But I didn't care about Serena either I have clowned her looks though... :lolbron:
A bedwench to me is a bytch like Christlelyn Karazin now THATS a bedwench... :hhh:
A bytch that can't keep our name out her mouth but suck white dikk...
Hell like @WHIPPEDCream...
Those are bedwenches

I know Zendaya dates cacs and doesn't believe in problackness, yet nevertheless uses it as a wedge to gain support, notoriety and money. That's disingenuous, dishonest and manipulating black people to feed cacs. What else do I need to know to condemn her? She doesn't have to be exactly like @WHIPPEDCream . There's more than one way to c00n:patrice:

(Lean Ambrose)

" Your all going to diiiiiie, pew pew pew"
Daps
Reppin
Go fukk yourself, Midwest
I know Zendaya dates cacs and doesn't believe in problackness, yet nevertheless uses it as a wedge to gain support, notoriety and money. That's disingenuous, dishonest and manipulating black people to feed cacs. What else do I need to know to condemn her? She doesn't have to be exactly like @WHIPPEDCream . There's more than one way to c00n:patrice:
I really don't see how she making money on pro blackness though...
I really don't...
Her posting memes, social media statuses, and doing interviews with her father ( seems like a great dad by the way) ain't shyt...
Is her music really popping off like that?...
I think your over thinking shyt...
Let the lil nikka be proud of her black side breh...
It ain't that deep b...

godkiller

"We are the Fury"
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I really don't see how she making money on pro blackness though...
I really don't...
Her posting memes, social media statuses, and doing interviews with her father ( seems like a great dad by the way) ain't shyt...
Is her music really popping off like that?...
I think your over thinking shyt...
Let the lil nikka be proud of her black side breh...
It ain't that deep b...

It's pretty clear how Zendaya makes money on problackness. She prostrated that she supported blackness, problackness, etc, which drew black people to give her notoriety, popularity, eyeballs and money. Many black people watched Spiderman because of Zendaya's fake support of blackness. She is in memes and the like as a function. Their watching it, encouraging her, in popular culture made Zendaya more money than ever, same as Miley Cyrus.

If you don't see this fact, and how manipulative and dishonest it is, then you're stupid and we have nothing more to discuss.