Zendaya Claims Supermarket Clerk Wouldn't Help Her Because of Her 'Skin Tone'

CinnaSlim

Queen of Swords
Daps
Reppin
East of Anywhere
You said it had to do with the brother that she was with, I added that the lady at the store first discriminated her by saying shyt to her and then throwing her wallet out of her hand. That and the fact that she was accompanied by a brother made the encounter even worse.
I didnt say it was only the brother that was discriminated against. I was speaking on the skin tone aspect of the situation and skin tone isn't the only indicator of race, or even the only reason why she was discriminated against.

The brother was there and also a factor to the situation, hence the words "our skintone".

You giving me information that I was already aware of and that I didnt request. Quoting me was unnecessary. That's all I'm trynna say. I say what I say for a reason and I mean exactly what I say.

Easy-E

I 💗My Tribal Chief
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NO/VA/Nashville
She aint got no problem taking jobs from Black Women due to her "skin tone" though :russell:
I'm no "anti-mixed" type coli poster, but, THIS ^^^

Are you "half-white" or a "black woman"???

I'm sure a lot of mixed ppl claim black because a lot of us get up in arms.

But, I cringed when I read that.

What job has she taken from black women?
Spider-Man for one

One of my favorite shows saying "Mary Jane Is Black!"...nnnnnaaahhh Mary Janes has a black daddy and white mo

ChiefQueen

HBIC
Daps
I didnt say it was only the brother that was discriminated against. I was speaking on the skin tone aspect of the situation and skin tone isn't the only indicator of race, or even the only reason why she was discriminated against.

The brother was there and also a factor to the situation, hence the words "our skintone".

You giving me information that I was already aware of and that I didnt request. Quoting me was unnecessary. That's all I'm trynna say. I say what I say for a reason and I mean exactly what I say.

K...

Will Ross

Superstar
Bushed
Daps
She is the type of mixed person that could live as white if she choose.

Rhapscallion Démone

♊Dogset Emperor and Sociopathic Socialite ♊
Supporter
Daps
It's kinda hypocritical to deny and discredit someone who indeed has black in them and are treated as black by society. This girl experienced blatant racism first hand in 2016 and all folks talking about is she too light to experience racism. If some of y'all shake your family tree hard enough, you might see a Zendaya or two fallout.....you just never know,

A Tribe Called Quest ™

Make Em Say Ughh ... Silk da Shocker
Daps
Reppin
Chiraq
She can pass for white and def looks white in that video. not pure aryan white but at least italian or greek or albanian or some shyt
either way if she feels like she was discriminated against then :yeshrug: and i support her cause since technically she is black and we can't be on that divide and conquer
she one of the few young stars out there talking with some sense on real issues so i support her

edit: was bol in the car with her when this happened? cause that might be the real reason :usure:
Zendaya does not pass for white:mjlol:

A Tribe Called Quest ™

Make Em Say Ughh ... Silk da Shocker
Daps
Reppin
Chiraq
zendaya-covergirl.jpg
036d60858de121e56f06dc9932e9ed43.jpg

Aint no difference :mjlol:
Are u serious? Look at the lighting on Zendeya's pic:mjlol: