Zelda Looks So Dated

Brief Keef

Superstar
Daps
Tired of Nintendo getting passes for mediocrity
how they gettin passes ? if they wanted to build a powerful machine they would of..... nintndo been doing their thing and it works for em...if nintendo built the most powerful system out yall acting like yall would buy it and play it religiously...like zelda or mario in 2160 60fps gon make yall cop a switch day one :mjlol: cmon man yall just bytching to bytch...ps4 pro out and scorpio drop next year and yall mad cuz nintendo aint playin the game the way yall want them too

Brief Keef

Superstar
Daps
I don't give a fukk about "game of the year" awards:mjlol:

breh, can you honestly say you're impressed by that gameplay? :ohhh:

shyt looks and plays like something from 2007 :francis:
until u can make a game thats better than what they ever put out then talk....its zelda what do u expect ? dark souls and bloodbourne type shyt ? u was bored when u made this thread wasnt u...what u prob mad at is u know this gonna score better than anything u gonna cop next year :mjlol: laugh at that...its zelda u know what u gonna get with these games....u not being impressed not gonna change shyt

MeachTheMonster

YourFriendlyHoodMonster
Daps
Reppin
Tha Land
I don't know if it's just the video, but why does everything look like it has a sheen of dust over it :huhldup:

Zelda and Nintendo gameplay in general is getting stagnant. Stans won't admit it, but I truly realized it after playing some Wii U games on emulator.

While the games were fun, nothing struck me as some new compelling experience. Felt like I was playing the same games I played on Wii, and GameCube.

Gonzo

Banned
Daps
Reppin
USA
how they gettin passes ? if they wanted to build a powerful machine they would of..... nintndo been doing their thing and it works for em...if nintendo built the most powerful system out yall acting like yall would buy it and play it religiously...like zelda or mario in 2160 60fps gon make yall cop a switch day one :mjlol: cmon man yall just bytching to bytch...ps4 pro out and scorpio drop next year and yall mad cuz nintendo aint playin the game the way yall want them too

No you're wrong. That unreal engine demo of Zelda and mario did some things to me. I want that. I want the Zelda and mario that we all deserve. They've been half assing it with these partial platform Mario's too, what happened to the open worlds of sunshine and 64? Smh.

SmileyFace

:sas2:
Daps
Nintendo will step their game up, best believe that :birdman: With Switch they can put all their efforts into one console.

Kingshango

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Chicago
nikkas in this thread crazy talking about this Zelda look stagnant.

it's always some special snowflakes online.

But I get to enjoy the next Call of Duty, Madden, NBA 2K on my PS4 Pro with native 4K resolution and constant 60 fps.:umad:

Gameplay? We off that.:hubie:

We're all about the experience, as told by the gawd Mark Cerny. #Knackgang:lawd: