Zack Snyder Steps Down From 'Justice League' because of daughter suicide

Status
Not open for further replies.

David_TheMan

Banned
Daps
I don't give a solitary fukk if you show decency to me. I'm also not the one who posted what you posted and found it necessary to cop pleas about the reaction it got. Just like you don't have to show any of us decency, we can shyt on you for posting what you posted. I don't have to care about not knowing someone to feel bad about them going through a tragedy. You can keep saying nikkas are having mental breakdowns and faking feelings all you want. That won't change you being deservedly called out for being a shytty human being.

-
Nah but seriously, you're a shytty human being. I still wouldn't wish the shyt Snyder is going through ever happens to you. But we're obviously cut from a different cloth. Feel free to respond if you want but you're going on ignore so it doesn't matter:yeshrug:
:mjlol:
:umad:

Its alright, you'll deal with it.

David_TheMan

Banned
Daps
I envy you. From the way you fail to understand why people are upset with you shows me that you have never experienced the loss of a loved one. When it happens you will get it.
I know why some of you are in your feelings, I just think its pathetic and funny.

Still FloW

Gawd Of Shinobi
Daps
Reppin
Inside K. Michelle's Box
Damn.. i cant imagine how hurt he mustve been to give the interview. trolls reslly done ruined something sacred as grieving period.

This sucks, cause dude is really my fav director out right now and im stanning for him till the death of me. I hope he comes back with his vision still intact and gives us more piff.

Hope the family stays strong :to:

C6lf2ODXAAAbrYO.jpg:large

Kid Dynamite

aka The Big Bonanza aka The Ebony Prince
Supporter
Daps
Don't like any of these DC movies but this is some fukked up shyt. Don't know him or his family but you never want to hear about somebody losing their child unless they did something shytty to deserve it.

Dominic Brehetto

Rest In Piss To Your Cousin
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Family
Man you coli dudes need to stop flip flopping about mean comments on here. One day it's "it's just a site" the next yall callin for bans. Anyway rip, hope they do ok
:what:
Making comments like that have NEVER been okay in threads about tragedies or deaths on this site. They always get called out.

steadyrighteous

Veteran
Daps
Man you coli dudes need to stop flip flopping about mean comments on here. One day it's "it's just a site" the next yall callin for bans. Anyway rip, hope they do ok

Yeah, the internet is mean, but I would be interested in seeing a post equal to or worse than the 3rd one in this thread about a man whose daughter literally took her own life.

There was nothing redeeming about that post in the slightest. Even with the half-assed "I was just playin', jk, rIP lolz" at the end.

MartyMcFly

What's up doc, can we rock?
Daps
Reppin
P.G. County

I agree with the no ban shyt. like the dude is ignorant, let him be ignorant. But I can't speak for other sub forums but here, we normally have limits on how far we're going. shytting on a dude and making a callous (and unfunny) joke about a man and his daughter is foul so the anger and disbelief is well deserved

eufemism

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
#uglygang
Damn I was about to make a joke because I didn't see it was because of his daughter committing suicide

R.i.p:mjcry:

Status
Not open for further replies.