Z Fighters vs DC universe

TNC

Hardbody
Daps
Superman is the weakest u Tell in me God mod holy couldn't kill superfag? Duck supermAn seriously. The dikk riding for him on here and youtube is annoying.

Bruh, I think we ALL like Goku and DBZ more than Superman, but it comes to a point all the double talk and rationalization starts to look pathetic. Goku in his current state just can't beat Superman. Superman is the top hero in fiction, that's why he is SUPERMAN. Goku can get close but he's never gonna break that glass ceiling.

Daps
Ok, now I know you are reading and taking things from battle forums. There is no tangible thing as "s tier", that sounds like something someone made up. And "Skyfather level" is a status, not an ability level as noted Skyfathers power levels range all over the place.

Post the link of the episode in question please. Also understand the manga takes priority, it would be more sufficient to post that as well.

Once again, post links to back your statements. Not that I doubt you, but I think you are mistaken on many of the ideas you are attempting to state as fact. Posting your evidence would speak volumes to your case.

And I mentioned nothing about a boulder feat, the feat I am referring to is this:

Goku could not lift 40 tons without going SSJ. Its possible he has gotten stronger since this point, but there is no solid evidence that his base strength has. Everyhing beyond that is just a multiplier of his base form according to the DBZ Daizenshuu.

nikka you started talking about class 100 like that isn't also some arbitrary tier made up in battle forums. Nobody outside of battle forums talks about shyt like "well obv Spider-Man is a 40 tonner". It's the same thing.

I know where the feat comes from, I was countering that by saying it was a low showing since kid Goku moved something much heavier. Not to mention the fact that he punched through King Kai's planet as a ssj3 puts his strength at a very high level

Just watch dragon ball super episode 12, it's all right there. Watch Dragon Ball Super Episode 12 with English Subbed at Gogoanime

And no, the manga and the anime are equally canon for super, if anything the anime is more canon. You would know this if you actually knew what you were talking about and wherent going off Superman vs Goku arguments from 2013.

Dragon Ball Chou

Last edited:
Daps
Bruh, I think we ALL like Goku and DBZ more than Superman, but it comes to a point all the double talk and rationalization starts to look pathetic. Goku in his current state just can't beat Superman. Superman is the top hero in fiction, that's why he is SUPERMAN. Goku can get close but he's never gonna break that glass ceiling.

there are tons of hero stronger than superman in his own continuity, shyt, his own team. Both the flash and Martian manhunter give superman that work

Wiles

Superstar
Daps
God mode goku breh... But y'all cook

camer999

All Star
Daps
Do you have a link for your said feat? I don't recall it being stated or proven that the planet's volume was equivalent to 10 earths, only its gravity.

Also

They bust planets with energy attacks, never physically. Not until Beerus has anyone in DBZ shown physical planet busting ability.
Gravity correlates with mass. So it is obvious. And goku fighting beerus was going to blow up the universe. Superman has never tanked a universe level anything. Also if superman was (infinity strong which death battle implys) then why has he lost fights before?
Newton's Laws and Weight, Mass & Gravity - Video & Lesson Transcript | Study.com go to the "What is gravity" section.

Last edited:

notPsychosiz

I started this gangsta sh-
Daps
Reppin
dogbornwolf
You know Picalo blew up the moon, right?

As for Vegeta... he destroys planets AND moons.

Goku, Gohan, and Trunks are all more powerful than Vegeta and Picalo.

Gotenks isnt even a person. He is a Trunks combined with a another character just as powerful as trunks into a single being. :dead:

Its a L fest for DC.

Martian Manhunter might get a win via telepathy if he could ambush picallo before the fight starts... and Tien could theoritcally lose if they fought in the ocean or something... but overall.
:huhldup:

They sayiens destroy planets with hand waves.

Batman would outsmark Krillin amost immediately tho... :wow: He might trick him into telling him about the Dragon Balls. Thats about the only way DC gets the win.

Turk

Young, Gifted, and Black
Daps
Reppin
Southside
I used Barda as an example, as numerous characters without Super Speed can hit WW, as super speed is not a requirement for attacking someone with super speed. It just helps greatly. Meanwhile Rogue has super speed, while not at the level of WWs, so its a moot point anyway.

When we talk about these characters in this context they're not confied to any story plot. The rougues can tag Flash but does that mean he's not FTL? No

There are multiple instances even tho that's not Clark's "thing"

http://static.comicvine.com/uploads/scale_super/7/72524/3573910-8622338818-63310.jpg

I've read our worlds at war....that was a moon....not a planet.

This is the exact scan I was referring to when talking about Superman being ko'd just hitting a moon. Not sure what this is supposed to prove.

http://static.comicvine.com/uploads/original/14/142898/3481349-0465638282-22593.jpg

That said, do you have any evidence of Goku busting a planet "with his own hands"?

Character statements do not equal feats. I'm not going to provide you that evidence because you're the one who brought it up. I never even made the claim.

The universe never crumbled, it shook. And considering the size of the DBZ universe its not the most impressive feat. But that is not a battle capability feat, shaking a universe has no practical fighting implications, that's not gonna help him win a fight against Vegeta, Superman or Beerus. Do you have any other scans or evidence to present in the case of Goku's supposed striking capability being equal or higher to Superman's?

The Universe was crumbling. Planets, stars, etc were being destroyed just as a result of Goku's strikes. We literally saw this on screen and Kai's stated this as well.

The Universe
宇宙/Uchuu
Translation: the universe, space, outer space

The universe is the upper portion of the living world, and is the realm where Goku and the other main characters live and die. It’s the only portion of the DB world that even remotely resembles reality, being based off of the actual universe (or at least the universe as seen in countless sci-fi space operas like Star Wars). As such it consists of countless planets, stars, and other celestial bodies. Daizenshuu 7 explains that in the DB universe, a collection of planets forms a nebula, and a collection of nebulas forms a galaxy (in actual modern astronomy, nebula are collections of space dust and gas rather than planets, though the term was originally looser and included galaxies). There are four galaxies in the DB universe: north, south, east, and west.

These 4 galaxies serve as the governing areas for the gods, and so each one is overseen by the corresponding Kaio and Kaioshin. In fact, Daizenshuu 7 says that the “galaxies” of DB are merely administrational units used by the gods, and so there’s nothing stopping races from travelling from one galaxy to another, provided they have the technology to do so. So basically, these “galaxies” don’t have much reality as physical divisions, and are sort of like the boarders between countries. It’s not clear what significance the cardinal directions could have in space, but the map of the DB world shows what appear to be division lines between galaxies engraved into the living world’s outer walls, so that might have something to do with it.

Kanzenshuu • View topic - The Hitchhiker's Guide to the DB Galaxy

Dragon Ball Daizenshuu #7 - Pages 35-50

You're really lowballing Goku's striking ability

Black Nate Grey

The God Emperor of Mankind
Daps
According to Death Battle and DBZ filler, a non Super Sayjin Goku could lift 10 tons (Spider-Man level) but was unable to lift 40 tons without going Super Sayjin. That would put a non SSJ Goku at roughly Luke Cage level and under Aquaman level of strength.

Physically, nobody in DBZ with the exception of Beerus has busted a planet. They have only done it with energy attacks. I'd equate most of the top end DBZ fighters with Galactus Herald type figures (Surfer/Firelord/Terrax). Not the strongest physically or duability wise, but their energy attacks and speed are top tier. Wonder Woman would probably be a good average for most of the DBZ characters as far as combat effectiveness goes.

So we just going to pretend like frieza didnt one shot the earth in the new movie and they had to turn back time to stop him.
If you equate high end DBZ fighters with heralds, I hope you know Heralds > Superman

camer999

All Star
Daps
To be fair there are some versions of superman that I believe could take this match. Namely cosmic armor and superman prime 1 million (reality warping)