You're a fool if you think trump wont win.

mamba

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Underdeveloped Minds Research Institute
Breh got me outchea wanting to go squirrel fishing.

squirrel3.jpg

Celerii

Picture me rollin', sixes, money foldin'
Daps
Reppin
igboland
Yes we can, I've always said fukk the polls due to Hills being a shytty candidate. @Mephistopheles is a nerd fukk Boy that doesn't get out the house so obviously he wouldn't see it:notibih:
i agree. he should have paid attention to how they were both running their campaigns. a populist message will always tarnish a candidate who is a neoliberal.

BocaRear

The World Is My Country, To Do Good Is My Religion
Daps
:russell: Trump ain't winning shyt you idiots. Learn how to interpret polling and demographic data state-by-state.

Trump has no chance of winning. If Trump wins I will upload a video of myself eating a live squirrel.
:wow:

BocaRear

Daps
More like someone who knows politics pretty well and knows how to read state-by-state polling and demographics and an electoral map alert. Whenever I see someone say Trump is going to win, I know I'm dealing with someone who doesn't know shyt about politics. There is no realistic path for him to get 270+ electoral votes.

giphy-downsized-large.gif

Celerii

Picture me rollin', sixes, money foldin'
Daps
Reppin
igboland
ironically - he fails to realise that smug neo-liberals like him were the main contributors to trump's victory :mjlol:
apparantly, russia and comey hacked into the minds of millions of voters in historically blue states and thats why she lost :mjlol: . how in the world does a democrat lose states like wisconsin and pennsylvania?! :deadmanny:

BocaRear

Daps
apparantly, russia and comey hacked into the minds of millions of voters in historically blue states and thats why she lost :mjlol: . how in the world does a democrat lose states like wisconsin and pennsylvania?! :deadmanny:
when they went from being the party of the working class to the party of the pompous elitist yuppie; honestly some of the stuff you read from Hillary voters was so disgustingly smug and arrogant that this is what they deserve. Hopefully the Democracts purge all these centrists and swing further left :scust: