HomieSoprano

Whattaya hear, whattaya say?
Daps
Reppin
Northeast Ohio
We need a :sadbundy: :mjcry:

My dude Al had to eat a Tangwich for dinner, an oven roasted M&M (yes, singular , 1 fukking M&M :mjcry:) he was always starving, and the one time he could feast :blessed: he had dental work and couldn't eat, his fam had the nerve to turn him and his chair around and made him sit there holding a balloon and a stuffed animal. Nah, that disrespect after working 8 hours staring and cow hooves and shoe irons trying to find a pair of high heels for the Ginny Sacrimoni's of the world...no wonder he looked at her with such distain.

That said, Peg woulda got it :ehh:

DaylitoJames

#SnitchGang Elite
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Sneak Nation
You know I never really thought about it til now but Kelly was fukking hella ton of dudes on the show, damn near every dude at school and a ton of grown ass successful men along with some bum ass nikkas as well... to the point where Al had to start whooping some of their asses on the regular if they fukked her at her house. :jbhmm:I used to think she was going though that "young thot" phase that young white chicks go through but now I'm thinking Kelly may have gotten her sexual nature from Peggy's DNA because I remember how Al used to talk about how back in high school before he hooked up with Peg she was slaying dudes left and right :ohhh: even the football team "retired her jersey" when she graduate and she wasn't even on the team :wow:.

Saint1

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
CA
Yeah possibly ,it was hinted at on a few episodes.... like her talking about sitting out in front of the mailman's house at night dressed in leopard, or Kelly saying the garbage man used to tuck her in when Al wasn't home, or her trying to pull off her ring when she found out there was a new guy in the neighborhood all the women wanted which turned out to be Al.
this is the answer to the thread.

DaylitoJames

#SnitchGang Elite
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Sneak Nation
As far as if I think if Peggy cheated on Al I will say that the writers portrayed the Bundys as a family full of dysfunction and bitterness towards each other but when shyt went down they were loyal to each other because they were all they had.

But in reality housewives like Peggy wants the dikk constantly and if they husband ain't gonna fukk then she gonna get some outside dikk. When you think about it Peggy wasn't really dumb just lazy so when she was motivated to do something she got it done. Plus add the fact that A) she had the nickname of "the most laziest bytch in Chicago" so the thought of her leaving the house wouldn't have crossed on anyone's mind, B) Peggy was cute and was always showing her titties in dem leopard prints she could easily pull dudes to fukk, and C) she had the perfect time frame to cheat - Al and Marcy would be gone to their jobs everyday, Bud would be at school all day and Kelly would be gone to fukk her dudes and/or at the mall all day so that left Peg the time of 8am to 3pm to go out and bang dudes at some motel then come home and shower and turn on the tv just in time when everyone starts to come home.

It would explain how eventually Peggy ran away from home, changed her name and became this
sons-of-anarchy-kiss-clay-gemma.jpg

AquaCityBoy

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Absolutely.

She was horny all the time, but he refused to give her dikk, and when he did he busted mad quick and went back to bed.

Peg still looked great too. She could have easily find done young dudes to smash (probably one of Kelly's dudes).