You guys were right. Mac's Shell Shocked album is FIRE!

OHSNAP!

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
We are NOT talking about 2pac :martin:
you know what let's compare him to Pac, whom he OBVIOUSLY fashioned this album after...where on Pac's DEBUT album did he go with the strictly aimed for female tracks??? He didn't have anything that could even be classified as a female track until Keep your head up and that's not even REALLY the type of track that Mac, Ja Rule etc...tried to make to get an female audience. NOBODY would have expected Mac's debut album to contain at least 6 songs that were attempts at female/thug love :beli: hell he straight up thought he was Pac by having Storm on 2 songs :dahell:
And to end it I didn't even like most of the female aimed tracks :scust:
You dumbass that wasn't Storm of the Outlawz:russ:

Storm was Mac's sister, part of his lil label

bigbadbossup2012

Biggest baddest boss
Daps
If I had a Top 3

It would be that album...Mama Drama and Tru 2 Da Game.

Top Dogg and Last meal were cool too but The Snoop albums dont count as "No Limit" to me. I think No Limit..I think N.O. rappers.
Mama drama is her weakest album and meh at best

bigrodthe1

The Kang
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
7mile to SE & Uptown!
You dumbass that wasn't Storm of the Outlawz:russ:

Storm was Mac's sister, part of his lil label
Shell Shocked is the second studio album by American rapper, Mac, released on July 21, 1998 on No Limit Records in the United States. Mac chose to focus his efforts in a more mainstream direction. The album sold over 400,000 copies in the United States. It was almost entirely produced by Beats By the Pound. The album features Storm from the Outlawz. The album contained the hit single "Boss Chick" featuring Mia X.
:martin:
Stop making up shyt to try to sound smart from Grannies basement Clown. :pacspit:

The Intergalactic Koala

Reporting for Duty
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Koalabama and the Cosmos
:blessed:Mac Da Don. I prefer World War 3 over Shell Shocked tho...but still Shell Shocked is well worth checking out :whew:.

Murda Murda, Kill Kill:demonic:
shyt's Real, On the Battlefield:whoo:
1IjkyK.gif

bigrodthe1

The Kang
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
7mile to SE & Uptown!
Someone's just as misinformed as you. You think everything on wikipedia is based on facts? :mjlol:

Outlawz' Storm:
storm1.jpg

Mac's sister Storm from New Orleans:
M&S-MOJ.jpeg

Checkmate retard
bytch your picture isn't more reliable than wikipedia AND me hearing the audio with my own damn ears :martin: sit yo bytch as down :camby:

OHSNAP!

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
bytch your picture isn't more reliable than wikipedia AND me hearing the audio with my own damn ears :martin: sit yo bytch as down :camby:
"Despite the success of Phipps' debut album, it didn't fare as well outside Louisiana, prompting him to leave the label and join a local underground hip-hop group called Psycho Ward. "Mac and I came into Psycho Ward as solo artists," Janelle "Storm" Perrilliat told HuffPost. "Mac was a phenomenal lyricist, and our style complemented each other."

Phipps and Perrilliat eventually formed the rap duo "Mac & Storm." They performed at The House of Blues and other local hotspots in New Orleans, where they opened for several well-known groups, including Scarface and Outkast. The teens' music did not go unnoticed, and in the mid-'90s they were signed to Ionique Records.

Mac & Storm's debut single, "Mad or Jealous," was released in 1996. It was their only commercial release.

"The industry is shady," said Perrilliat. "We had managers who had their own interests and it was a nasty situation. I didn't want to deal with it, so I backed out and went to college." When Perrilliat left the group, Phipps was 19 and at a crossroads. "I [had] met with Kevin Liles at Def Jam [Recordings]," Phipps said. "They were interested and they were telling me about what I could do if I went to New York City, but I was not ready to make the move -- to get that far away from my family."
Rapper Killer Mike Deplores Prosecution Of McKinley Phipps: 'We Must Stand With Artists Like Mac'

bigrodthe1

The Kang
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
7mile to SE & Uptown!
"Despite the success of Phipps' debut album, it didn't fare as well outside Louisiana, prompting him to leave the label and join a local underground hip-hop group called Psycho Ward. "Mac and I came into Psycho Ward as solo artists," Janelle "Storm" Perrilliat told HuffPost. "Mac was a phenomenal lyricist, and our style complemented each other."

Phipps and Perrilliat eventually formed the rap duo "Mac & Storm." They performed at The House of Blues and other local hotspots in New Orleans, where they opened for several well-known groups, including Scarface and Outkast. The teens' music did not go unnoticed, and in the mid-'90s they were signed to Ionique Records.

Mac & Storm's debut single, "Mad or Jealous," was released in 1996. It was their only commercial release.

"The industry is shady," said Perrilliat. "We had managers who had their own interests and it was a nasty situation. I didn't want to deal with it, so I backed out and went to college." When Perrilliat left the group, Phipps was 19 and at a crossroads. "I [had] met with Kevin Liles at Def Jam [Recordings]," Phipps said. "They were interested and they were telling me about what I could do if I went to New York City, but I was not ready to make the move -- to get that far away from my family."
Rapper Killer Mike Deplores Prosecution Of McKinley Phipps: 'We Must Stand With Artists Like Mac'
even if you right, the majority of the free world assumes that it's outlaw storm so don't come at me sideways or I'll trace your IP and send a hit squad to cut your balls off bytch nikka :ufdup:

OHSNAP!

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
even if you right, the majority of the free world assumes that it's outlaw storm so don't come at me sideways or I'll trace your IP and send a hit squad to cut your balls off bytch nikka :ufdup:
Nah most people know Mac had nothing to do with the Outlawz and was a local NO cat, look how many rappers have the same or a very similar name