You frauds would turn groupie if that 1 rapper you are always hating on online was near you

smokeurobinson

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Of course he does, and those people are frowned upon. That's my point.

And you're confusing words that have no relation to each other. Indifference =/= humble. It means you don't give a fukk. This is a rap message board, it literally only exists to discuss rappers. As such, there's going to be negativity towards rappers. That doesn't translate into "let me run up on Eminem and shyt on his catalog". This has nothing to do with rap specifically....I think "Prometheus" sucks because of Damon Lindelof, it don't mean I'm gonna go check him in real life. I hated the end of "Mass Effect 3", it don't mean I want to run up on Casey Hudson. I can name dozens of things I dislike, and have spoken of, on message boards and there's never been a burden on me to cross that shyt over into real life until it's about rappers.

So yeah....this is a weird ass thread.

Fred.
:patrice:

This doesnt really relate to the thread title tho.

The key word is "always hating"

Like someone who is constantly expressing hate on a messageboard. Every other day is hate hate hate type of shyt.

And your examples are terrible....U might hate Damon Lindelof for Prometheus but love him for Lost. That doesn't relate to someone hating on a rapper regardless of their catalogue which is usually the direction such hate goes into. Thats totally different from hating Drakes Views album but liking So Far Gone...compared to just hating on Drake all together. Big difference

smokeurobinson

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
If I don't like you online why the fukk would I act like a 14 year old girl if I seen you in person.:wtb:

Because it happens all the time....

You and Kid Cudi stuck in an elevator for 20 minute.....Kid Cudis' face after answering your 101 questions about his career.

giphy.gif

DrexlersFade

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Because it happens all the time....

You and Kid Cudi stuck in an elevator for 20 minute.....Kid Cudis' face after answering your 101 questions about his career.

giphy.gif

You used the wrong example I think Kid Cudi is the worst rapper of all time for the hype he receives.

I would be thoroughly disgusted at the fact we shared the same air space :martin:

smokeurobinson

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
You used the wrong example I think Kid Cudi is the worst rapper of all time for the hype he receives.

I would be thoroughly disgusted at the fact we shared the same air space :martin:

:patrice:

um....if u think he's the worst rapper of all time then according to the thread title he's the best example.

Rozay Oro

2 Peter 3:9 if you don’t know God
Supporter
Daps
Sta Quo got shelved and forgotten when he told Em he didn't like a hook he wanted him to do....I could just imagine Ems response to u, a total stranger, as soon as you finish that sentence.

:mjlol:

Share what you think would happen.

He's not gonna do anything physically. He has no power over my life or professional...He'd pretty much have to take the criticism and maybe try to refute it which is a losing proposition.

:troll:

Blackout

just your usual nerdy brotha
Daps
I don't care much about celebs unless they can help me get money

smokeurobinson

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Nope. I'd probably try to get them to Cypher or something. Then if they can spot for real probably give then their due respect.

so you'd basically do a 180. talk shyt online about them and then wanna do a cypher when u see them in real life....

:ehh:

props on admitting you'd do a 180 in real life.