You ever notice Indians that kinda look black?

ReallJc

Pro
Daps
Reppin
LDN
:mjlol: No offense but that's a retarded statement. As if black people only come in one color.

ALL Indians are descended from black people. Matter of fact, I can't remember who, but one Roman philosopher who stayed in ancient Egypt & ancient India for an extended period of time wrote about how the Indians looked, walked and talked exactly like the Ethiopians (popular term for North African black people in ancient times). He said if didn't already know where he was he would've thought he was in Egypt.

Something happened in the course of history to give Indians our straight hair and lighter complexions. Don't know what exactly tho. ( definitely wasn't an "Arayan invasion" as the ancient Aryans were black)

Wish I could remember his name....

(None taken lol)

Which is why i said personally, it's my personal opinion, but again try telling indians that they descended from black people and see what responses you get. Maybe they all do descent from black Africans but do they feel the same way you do?

• Dap
Reactions: GSR

OG_StankBrefs

Da Spice...
Daps
Reppin
Caladan
Stella Blu
tumblr_n4b1lkQuQZ1qheyblo1_1280.jpg

http://blog.bystellablu.com/tagged/self

She looks like a fusion between Vashtie & Mya.

:damn:

GSR

All Star
Daps
Reppin
daygo
(None taken lol)

Which is why i said personally, it's my personal opinion, but again try telling indians that they descended from black people and see what responses you get. Maybe they all do descent from black Africans but do they feel the same way you do?
You would be surprised as to how many do agree with me. It's not exactly a subject that's even debatable and most Indians even c00nish ones realize this.

Our unique cultures and our mother land's distance from Africa give some the [ignorant] impression that we're "better than" black people. But all you gotta do is take a step back and realize that anyone who thinks like that is a useless fukkboy no matter what race/ethnicity they are.

A lot of Indians have no general disdain for black people at all but at the same time don't focus on [their own or anyone else's] race at all. Like 0. It's a lot easier for Indians to have that [colorblind] mentality than black people in general since their race isn't thrown in their faces the same way it is for black folks.

ReallJc

Pro
Daps
Reppin
LDN
You would be surprised as to how many do agree with me. It's not exactly a subject that's even debatable and most Indians even c00nish ones realize this.

Our unique cultures and our mother land's distance from Africa give some the [ignorant] impression that we're "better than" black people. But all you gotta do is take a step back and realize that anyone who thinks like that is a useless fukkboy no matter what race/ethnicity they are.

A lot of Indians have no general disdain for black people at all but at the same time don't focus on [their own or anyone else's] race at all. Like 0. It's a lot easier for Indians to have that [colorblind] mentality than black people in general since their race isn't thrown in their faces the same way it is for black folks.

I can honestly say i totally i respect the ones who won't deny their black roots and admit that 'some' of their people do look down upon black people which shouldn't be the case but i think one of the reasons is the caste system (being the darker you are the least respected you are) etc. And definitely, blacks have been given a negative stigma that continues because of the bias media and ignorant people.

• Dap
Reactions: GSR

Oceanicpuppy

Superstar
Daps
A girl thought I was indian and I'm black, Don't think I look indian though. However i do look like a black light skinned version on aziz ansari, so maybe thats what she was picking up.

Last edited:

humble Hermit

Mind Power
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Conquering Lion
Damn, you don't understand how important that video was in me waking up to how I'm feeling about this Indian history thing. The way he explains, just like I thought it was, Krishna is a being in another time realm who can be accessed through sound. This is why the mantras have a certain way of sounding, they allow you to go to the dimension of the being you are calling.

I agree with him, and I understood everything he said, he even though it was deep. Very intelligent guy.

I'm really seeing the Vedas are what humans should be learning from. It should be our bible. I'm just bugging on how sound can change realities. But, we know this is true because music is nothing but soundwaves that have been manipulated to give emotion. We hear it as sound waves with our ears. If we says mantras, and control our brains to focus on the mantra, so that the sound can be the only melody within the body, it will transform our perception by changing the frequency of the sound waves that give our brain, its way of working, and that effects our perception of our environment.

For instance theta waves give a relaxing effect, and they react at 4hz.-7hz. If a mantra is able to contain different frequencies within a short phrase, it can ultimately be like a drug, and create total bliss.

Anyway, thanks for putting me on to him. I needed to hear that at this time of my life. Props!
Have you read the metu neter?

godkiller

"We are the Fury"
Daps
Reppin
NULL

Indians are not descended from blacks anymore than any other type of Asian. Indians have different gene haplogroups to blacks and different general physiology. Their main similarity to blacks is their skin color, and that's only for some of them. The rest of their physiology is more similar to whites or other Asians than blacks.

As respects Indian's general outlook, in the Carribean blacks and Indians don't get along. In fact there is nowhere on Earth where blacks and Indians exist in large numbers that the two groups get along. This is simply the fact of the matter.

Last edited:

godkiller

"We are the Fury"
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I'm not sure what that means.

Anyways, Dravidians are closely related to the first people who left Africa. In fact, Mesopotamia culture is theorized to be in part due to their ancestors.

Dravidians have some of the highest degrees of Neanderthal ancestry and are actually further away from blacks than whites.

godkiller

"We are the Fury"
Daps
Reppin
NULL
If you google in 'the black untouchables of india' more relevant information should come up.

The Dalit are demonstrating a rapidly expanding awareness of their African ancestry and their relationship to the struggle of Black people throughout the world. They seem particularly enamored of African-Americans. African- Americans, in general, seem almost idolized by the Dalit, and the Black Panther Party, in particular, is virtually revered.

In April 1972, for example, the Dalit Panther Party was formed in Bombay, India. This organization takes its pride and inspiration directly from the Black Panther Party of the United States.

This is a highly important development due to the fact that the Untouchables have historically been so systematically terrorized that many of them, even today, live in a perpetual state of extreme fear of their upper caste oppressors.

Full article: https://udumakalu.wordpress.com/201...d-brothers-and-sisters-in-asia-are-suffering/
----
There's also this..

And Dravidians..

Aravaanan (1980) has written extensively on the African and Dravidian relations. He has illustrated that the Africans and Dravidian share many physical similarities. There are also similarities between the Dravidian and African religions. For example, both groups held a common interest in the cult of the Serpent and believed in a Supreme God, who lived in a place of peace and tranquility. There is physical evidence which suggest an African origin for the Dravidians. The Dravidians live in South India.

dravidians.jpg

India15.jpg

8328510.jpeg

group_2.jpg

Full article: http://bafsudralam.blogspot.co.uk/2014/09/the-ancestors-of-dravidians-spoke-niger.html

Personally i feel that South indians most likely descended from (black) Africans but i could be wrong.

1. Untouchables are just dark Indians. So are South Indians.

2. There is a group called the Siddis which have black ancestors in India, whom were brought in by Indian, but this is a unique case in India's history and does not generalize to the rest of the people.

3. Dravidians are genetically no more black than whites are blacks.

Poitier

My Words Law
Supporter
Daps
Dravidians have some of the highest degrees of Neanderthal ancestry and are actually further away from blacks than whites.

I'm not sure why you quoted me to tell me this. I clearly stated they are related to the first people who left Africa, meaning they are the farthest away from Blacks. Step back Hotep, no one is asking you to drop science 24/7.

Oceanicpuppy

Superstar
Daps
1. Untouchables are just dark Indians. So are South Indians.

2. There is a group called the Siddis which have black ancestors in India, whom were brought in by Indian, but this is a unique case in India's history and does not generalize to the rest of the people.

3. Dravidians are genetically no more black than whites are blacks.

Not true, a documentary I watched said that are just those caste to do dirty /unwanted jobs. Lighter ones can be untouchables too. A lighter indian chick was describing how they didn't know she was an untouchable until she said something and her friends dropped he like a bad habit. I'm not saying their isn't colorism in India but most of the untouchable caste system belief are in rural/poor areas. Kids whom where clearly the same color as the untouchable kids were of higher caste.

everyone is basically the same complexion in the first couple of seconds

Also an Indian friend of mine explained that the North India is different from South India.
Very eye opening because I ignorantly assumed all of India was related culturally.

Last edited:

bouncy

Banned
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Yessirr, I knew that would be right up your alley. He's a cool dude, he used to be down with Dr. York. If you wan't I'll inbox you his Facebook, he is pretty active on there.

I agree with you on the Vedas, I think a lot of people just leave them alone because they just think it's hindu/Indian stuff so they are hesitant to mess with it....but they are really the closest access we have to preserved ancient knowledge. Even the most conservative of scholars testify to their antiquity.

Spark some loud and listen to this

Yeah, let me get that Facebook. That video is relaxing but, not in the sense that I want to get sleepy, its relaxing in a way that it calms the mind, yet keeps you focused on the sounds being heard. Its not like its just some relaxing music that will put you to sleep after a while.

Have you read the metu neter?
No, but from what I hear, its a system on how we should live but, its more of principles. I like the Vedic system because it actually has instructions for every part of your life. From how to eat, to the way music is made. Does the metu meter go in depth like that?