"You can say n!gga D, you Mexican"- Corey Holcomb

skeetsinternal

I never see my nut
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Cervixes
irl black people are cool with Mexicans saying it

On the coli you have all these black sock puppets that like to spread this divisive shyt.
You ok with Italians using it too...mother fukking Swedes...Filipinos ? We the only race of people that allows this.

King Musa

Banned
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
South Florida
If you don't know, you better go learn...

Mexicans are primarily descendants of.....

maxresdefault.jpg

And......

Hernan_Fernando_Cortes.jpg

Not a single African in the bloodline of the average Mexican. :mjlol:

Only some have African roots.

Last edited:

skeetsinternal

I never see my nut
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Cervixes
I'm not trying to e-fight.
I appreciate your stance on this but I don't feel the same way.
Breh, im not e-fighting either, I'm just my brother's keeper and passionate about certain things, this being one. In your case you are lost and misguided. The lost and misguided need enlightenment and direction. Maybe because I wasn't born in this country and got a difference sense of love for my race (this another thread)

skeetsinternal

I never see my nut
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Cervixes
It actually isn't a stupid ass statement....but you're stupid if you don't understand what he meant....:manny:
Breh, i am a sponge and willing to learn... Please explain what he couldn't to me then. For the record my position is to not have other races use the n-word so please explain to me why other races should.

Also I have issues with the Steph Curries and Klay Thompson ass nikkas using the n-word too but thats my own inner gripe

Mr.bocario

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NC
I don't think anyone should use the n- word. Our ancestors didn't die for the right to be lowkey mocked by people who refuse to respect history.

If slaves came back they would be slapping the fire out of everyone saying it.

cute-slap-gif-785.gif

LOL, your ancestors used way worst grammar. black people just didn't wake up one day and decide to call each other nikkas. That shyt has been past down for generations, and even the slaves use to do it

skeetsinternal

I never see my nut
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Cervixes
Mexicans are primarily descendants of.....

maxresdefault.jpg

And......

Hernan_Fernando_Cortes.jpg

Not a single African in the bloodline of the average Mexican. :mjlol:

Only some ave African roots.
Basically ....latinos a cesspool of human semen and not even a race of people. Im joking but there was no such thing as a latino 65 yrs ago, they was just made through raping, conquering and colonizing

Oceanicpuppy

Superstar
Daps
irl black people are cool with Mexicans saying it

On the coli you have all these black sock puppets that like to spread this divisive shyt.
If very disrespectful to black people you shouldnt say it. You wouldn't say it around an older black person. It's a mockery to black history. The only reason you say it is to be cool.

respecting history >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> trying to fit in and be cool with black friends.

There is more honor and weight in not saying the word than saying it just to vainly be cool for a day. That's Trashy.

30 years of degenerate dudes rapping about it does not over shadow 400 years of the word being offensive point blank period.

So you can be uneducated dikk who refuses to respect history and look for approval from black degenerates or you can be a responsible American. The choice is yours.

Last edited:

skeetsinternal

I never see my nut
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Cervixes
LOL, your ancestors used way worst grammar. black people just didn't wake up one day and decide to call each other nikkas. That shyt has been past down for generations, and even the slaves use to do it
What are you breh? I appreciate the honesty in this post

West Coast Avenger

West Coastin & Smokin
Daps
Reppin
206 Emerald City
Breh, i am a sponge and willing to learn... Please explain what he couldn't to me then. For the record my position is to not have other races use the n-word so please explain to me why other races should.

Also I have issues with the Steph Curries and Klay Thompson ass nikkas using the n-word too but thats my own inner gripe
I didn't take it as mexicans come from African lineage like some of these other bruh's....I looked at it from an economical standpoint and I'm sure that's what @Taadow was trying to speak on....but should mexicans be saying nikka??....hell fukking no!...

Oceanicpuppy

Superstar
Daps
That's incorrect. They call people n- words to hurt folks. Its was not a term of Endearment.

Mr.bocario

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NC
Definitely a Breh, Breh. They're my ancestors too. Im just saying black people say Nikka, because their family say it, and the generation before that, and so and so on