You a gamer? What you playing? What you beat? Speak on it

KiD WavE

All Star
Daps
Reppin
Southeast Ohio

I got L4D2 on PC so the community may be different.

:ld:

And I've had Bioshock 2 for years, I want to beat that before I cop Infinite. Knowing me though, I'll probably end up catching Infinite on sale and have both of them before I even start on Bioshock 2. :snoop:

just go ahead and skip to infinite

Bruce Wayne

THE GODDAMN BILLIONAIRE
Daps
Reppin
Gotham City
Currently Playing:
Grand Theft Auto IV:obama:
Resident Evil: Revelations:patrice:
Injustice: Gods Among Us:damn:
Sniper Elite V2:shaq2:

Mastered:
Arkham Asylum:obama:
Arkham City:whew:
The Walking Dead:sadcam:

Beat:
BioShock Infinite:wow:
Red Dead Redemption[that Game was Piff]
Tomb Raider 2013
Resident Evil 4, 5 & 6
Alan Wake:merchant:
American Nightmare:ooh:
The Amazing Spider-Man[Decent Game]

GoldenGlove

😐😑😶😑😐
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Damn, I forgot...

I have Red Dead Redemption that I haven't even played 1 second of yet.

:beli:

calh45

Cal
Daps
I cycled back to NES the past few months.

I got the urge to try to beat (get my ass whooped) by Megaman. Been playing Super Mario, Contra and Kung Fu to get my skills back......that start over from the beginning after you die is a KILLLER.

I got used to chilling behind a crate until I'm healthy again instead of one finite health bar/one hit deaths.

the rhyme king

truth.com
Daps
Reppin
i refuse to conform

I got a few wins in :gladbron:

garbage tier for life :blessed:

My highlight of the night was catching Akuma's ultra with Ibuki, i didnt even know she could do that

i got to learn akuma's vortex if i was doing that akuma's vortex with his demon flip u probably would'nt have won not one match

i got to learn akuma's vortex

u need to learn ibuki's vortex she got some ill safe jumps.

L33te

Rookie
Daps
Reppin
NULL
recently i just beat Fuse. nice ass game. im playing Hitman: Absolution again..for reasons :-)

cfountain

Wavy Like A Lake
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Louisiana
I'm playing thru Ys Seven(PSP, but playing on my Vita to get ready for Ys: Memories of Celceta in September) almost at the end. I'm in the final stage now.

Still playing thru Guacamelee(Vita) about to fight the final boss.

and I have Muramasa Rebirth(Vita) preordered and its shipping on the 25th.

I also went and played some Unit 13(Vita) Its been a while since I played it. I forgot which button it was for my knife and I got caught and killed:snoop: 5* the next rescue mission tho in the warehouse. I just unlocked the next High Value Target to take down too:boss:

Ice Cold

King of Blades
Daps
Playing:
Kingdom of Amular: Reckoning - I'm having a ball with this game, I bought it a year or two ago for my girl and she hadn't really played it so I decided to give it a whirl :wow: I ended up sinking over 50 hours into it man :damn: I really love the fighting and unfortunately not a lot of RPG's to me satisfy that action itch. My girl picked it up again as well and has already beat it. I feel this is one of the underappreciated games this gen

Sonic and All Stars Racing transformed - I remember hearing about this game when it first came out and hearing how good it was, I waited for the price to drop to below 30 and I picked it up for 24 from Best Buy. Been having a ball with it, really fun cart racer and most modes allow 4 players even career mode so I can play with my nephews and nieces and still unlock stuff

Thomas Was Alone I got this from that humble indie bundle, it's a pretty interesting game and I'm having a fun with it.

NFS: MW - still playing this game, some of these missions are infuriating though

Injustice Gods Among Us - I already beat story mode twice but I've been playing my nephew in it and he can only beat me by cheesing :snoop: I still beat him more oft than not though

Mark of The Ninja - another great game, I stopped bc I got caught up in KoA:R, I'm on the part with the bandits now

Dead Space 2 pretty creepy, I accidentally left my copy in the states though :snoop:

Beat
Ratchet and Clank: a Crack in Time - my first R&C game and man it was a ton of fun. Some of the gags were kind of kiddy imo but overall a ton of fun and a game I could play in front of these lil uns. I might go back to finish collecting the zoni's to get the "real" ending

FC3: Blood Dragon - Great Game, I want to run through it again

Halo 4 I was a little disappointed in this game to tell the truth, I felt it was a step back from reach in a few ways as far as Co-Op was concerned (:yeshrug: I play most my games co-op now) but still a good title overall

Resident Evil 6 :scusthov: this game was basically a crap sandwich, it just isn't good. If it weren't for co-op (and my girl being a big RE fan) I'd have never finished this dreck