Yo Millioniare Exposes Young Dolph Past: You Was A Barber That Rode A 10 Speed Bike.

H.I.M.

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
And this is why you just lay your cards on the table upfront. I have heard all of his tapes and never knew he was a barber.

1st song, 1st verse of his 1st mixtape :dwillhuh:

I'm young and i'm paid, keep a fresh taper fade
Riding lowkey rental while i'm doing dirt
I ain't never off, i always got work

entendres err'whur :banderas:

giphy.gif

Finesse

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Gotham
Funny how he conviently left out this part of his life in his recent 40 min A&E street lifestory breakfast club interview :mjgrin:

"I was off the porch at 15, had to take care of the family :wow:" "Had to get it how I got it ya dig? :wow: "

Nigiga only powder you was touching, was the shyt you slap on the back of nikkas heads when you done giving em that number #2 fade with the extra dark on top :laff:

LevelUp

Born To Mack
Daps
Funny how he conviently left out this part of his life in his recent 40 min A&E street lifestory breakfast club interview :mjgrin:

"I was off the porch at 15, had to take care of the family :wow:" "Had to get it how I got it ya dig? :wow: "

Nigiga only powder you was touching, was the shyt you slap on the back of nikkas heads when you done giving em that number #2 fade with the extra dark on top :laff:
lol go to bed fam.

Grizzly

Home Run Hitter
Daps
Reppin
Bigupyuself

:mjlol:

blizzard man

Join the Nintendo Fun Club today!
Daps
Reppin
DC
so you exposed that dude went from being a barber on a bike to a rapper in a bulletproof truck?

what exactly is the exposal? that homie literally achieved the american dream?

so many crabs out here

Keengcong

All Star
Daps
Reppin
Memphis
If the worst thing you can say about a nikka is that he used to cut hair... he is pretty solid