gloria.jpg

Brooke-Bailey-swimwear-3.jpg

Seems like that dark skin holds up better tho :sas2::whew:

philmonroe

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
The 215
Either you're angry or just stupid because there's no reason to keep cursing at me. Only low class buffoons do this as though swearing and insults make their points any stronger. I can tell you I'm better than you simple from the way you write (or don't in this case). You can't hold any good job writing like the ghetto fool you are. It's not wrong or ill-advised to talk about insecurities when they are relevant and important. Dark skin denigration in black American society is not an unimportant thing, whatever name you want to label people whom bring it up.
Not either one but again use whatever you think makes you feel better. I'm not trying to make my points stronger this isn't a debate my dude its a fukking messageboard. Suburban clown nikka really think he schooling someone on a messageboard about points of arguments. Again you can tell me whatever but it don't make it true. You're better than me but still insecure about jokes from school cause you ugly? Sounds good but hey you insecure types need someone to look down on.

Who you can or can't fukk isn't relevant ugly but when you got chicks wanting your ugly ass I guess it is important that a few don't want you. Don't know why you ugly types don't focus on those that want you. Insecurity is a thing I agree all that dark skin denigration shyt you trying to lump in with dating preferences of a few is bullshyt straight up and down. Maybe your rich high class parents should've told your ugly insecure ass about that or did that not fly in your private school mr woompty rich person lol.

Originalman

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Favorite OP......please no man respects this fool. This the same dude that had a 100 mill contract, brought a gun to work, plays dice or card game at work and pulls out his gun on his coworker over $1,100 stanking bucks.

All because of this incident the fool almost gets thrown in jail, has to lawyer up, the league tries to figure out how to get out of his contract. They eventually just cut his ass (though he still got his money).

All of that shyt and the NBA blackballed him.

Ain't no man or brotha looking up to this fool or calling him their favorite and damn near every brotha think he is a untmost idiot and a disgrace.

Even with Plexico brothas had sympathy for him....but with gilbert everyone was like fukk that dude he is stupid as shyt.

C L O N E*0690//////
Daps
Reppin
uptXwn***///***///
and beauty is in the bones
it isn't about complexion
you have individuals of rich complexion with every variation of features you can imagine

black and white is really superficial all this confusion over complexion
uggamuggas come in every shade
dimes come in every shade

philmonroe

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
The 215
1. OP may aswell be Sage Steele herself so her and Gilbert can both go play in traffic

2. Like SOG Soldier said, shytting on any black demographic is c00nery really

3. I'm not even surprised that philmonroe is in here with his narrow, one size fits all view

Normal coli thread

Good friday yall
Suck a dikk p*ssy. It is a one side fits all view on this topic. Insecure people care what others say period. Maybe you one of them nikkas so I make you feel some type of way about posting it. Also liar when the last time someone got called a c00n for saying light skin black chicks aren't attractive? I call out the real you clowns try to say its one size fits all FOH.

Mugenight

CUINH311
Daps
Don't even know who this is but you simps in this thread are a disgrace to humanity.