Yall watch 90210?

FcKuPaYmE

Veteran
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
naw the cheerleader with the Music producer pops.

That was Lauren London from ATL

blwe-12-12-08-90210-cheerleader.jpg

YBE

Banned
Daps
yeah the show went shallow like many other shows during their 4th series.

The parents pretty much get shifted out of the picture..series 2-4 drills this in.

Remember that light skin chick (lesbo) who befriends Dixon in series 1? She was Sexy as fukk.

I used to watch it (Season 2-4) but I just can't get past how absurd the shyt is. I don't watch TV for 'realism' but this takes suspension of belief to a whole new level.

Good TV puts characters in tough spots n makes them make tough decisions

CW shows take characters, puts them in simple situations and has them make illogical decisions

Plus where the fucc are ANYBODY'S parents lol

They did the parents so grimey :russ:

the dude Rob Estes, Dixon & Annie's father. I think he had bad blood already with the producers because he said from jump, he didn't want to be "furniture", as in parents on a teen show with no screen time. after s1/s2, that's basically what is was, so they wrote him out. you can tell the writers didn't like him when they wrote his exit. Dude went from being a good father to Annie & Dixon, trying to be a nice husband...............to divorcing his wife, getting remarried, moving way across the country, having kids with the new wife and cutting off all contact with Dixon & Annie. Dixon got hit by a 18 wheeler, he aint even call the hospital :russ: What an a$$hole father :deadmanny:

Wise

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
The girl who plays Naomi is the most well acted on the show.

Silver is bad but was 10x badder with longer hair. I've grown to like Annie, she's mad cute. She gets screwed by ever other guy while with Ade its versa. Ade does have the nicest body though.