Ya'll Up on Rick and Morty??

Sensitive Blake Griffin

Banned
Supporter
Daps

:scust:

@ these nikkaz

It's better than than those cornballs Desus and Mero!!!!

What Rick and Morty fans are claiming it's smart? Soon as something gets popular people gotta try to tear it down :smh: it's well written and wildly creative. It's not some genius ass shyt and no one ever claimed it to be.

Woodrow

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
What Rick and Morty fans are claiming it's smart? Soon as something gets popular people gotta try to tear it down :smh: it's well written and wildly creative. It's not some genius ass shyt and no one ever claimed it to be.

i love this show. but that's a bold-faced lie. the amount of people acting like Rick & Morty has achieved some unapproachable level of genius grows proportionately with each new episode.

we gonna act like there wasnt a collection of people so obnoxious they all deserved their faces punched after the episode when the screen kept splitting?

all i'm saying... it's a valid complaint

Dwolf

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Murim
You should try reading this thread again.

Urbanmiracle

Brooklyn the planet...
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn son
I hate when these hipsters use TV as a gage of intellect. Like when the Wire became this cult status and this symbol that you're an intelligent tv viewer because you can see the urban plight when in reality that show was almost cancelled a bunch of times. Sometimes a show is just good. Let it be.

Anyways this episode was great. What is the gem to me is how the show actually has been using summer and she becoming more apart of the adventures and she fits right in. Just great writing and super creativity.

Mensch Fontana

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
SOHHICEY
I think I'm developing a crush on Summer :laugh:
hqdefault.jpg

KingsOfKings

π•„π•’π••π•π•šπ•“ π•šπ•€ π•₯𝕙𝕖 𝔾𝕠𝕒π•₯
Daps
Loved how Rick said "after ten moons, time to stop naming and start numbering." Then a couple scenes later he kills Beebo because he mixed up moons 9 and 7

smoove157

Never Ever
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Harlem
I know that but Still even Robin became nightwing compared to batman?! he was nice in his own right... :manny:

but robin wasnt borderline retarded either. this is a completely different thing.

robin was already a highly trained acrobat. THEN batman took him and TRAINED him to be a ninja/detective.

rick is not TRAINING morty at all. so there is LITERALLY not correlation between rick/morty & batman/robin