ya'll see tha flix from Joe Buddens latest pool party? :ahh:

DrunkenNovice

Superstar
Daps
All sizes | Untitled | Flickr - Photo Sharing! somebody embed this............folks need to see this ....................... :ohlawd:

7337206936_b4d906ff95.jpg
:ehh:

TyKnitty

Rookie
Daps
My n!g... Joe Buddens is the one rap n!gga that seem like he'd be taking advantage of that lil bit of fame like I would. Fuk the dumb sh!t... i'd be going in on them jawns too!

Trilliam Shakespeare

My battle cry henceforth shall be... Burr
Daps
Reppin
Stratford upon Avon
those loud cocky confident guys like Budden usually have the biggest dinks. like i said earlier in the thread i wouldnt be surprised if he has a really fat cock with decent length. i bet he is circumsised and the small scar from that along side with his head probably makes his meat look like a giant delicious mushroom....no homo

One cannot simply invoke the safety phrase of non homosexuality anytime he thoroughly exposes his longings for male companionship. Simply laying mine eyes upon thy fruited description of another man's phallus hath nearly reversed the digestings of mine feast.

additional rambling: oh how thy would loveth to doubly grip thy luscious rumps whilst copulating in the way of the canine with nearly every female who hath attended, clad scantily, thy gathering of festive bathing.