Yall fukk with Jarritos?

Ohene

Free Sheist
Daps
Reppin
Toronto
wait what?
jones-soda2.jpg

not bankrupt but down nonetheless. stock delisted from the nasdaq and has gone from like $26 a share to 36 cents over the past 5 or so years

Jones uses cane sugar to make its sodas. Obviously going to the store to by a pack of sugar isnt expensive but when its a raw material in your product that is another story. Theres a reason Pepsi, Dr Pepper Snapple and Coca-Cola among others switched to glucose fructose. I wonder who discovered it anyways.

☑︎#VoteDemocrat

The Original
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Deep State
jones-soda2.jpg

not bankrupt but down nonetheless. stock delisted from the nasdaq and has gone from like $26 a share to 36 cents over the past 5 or so years

Jones uses cane sugar to make its sodas. Obviously going to the store to by a pack of sugar isnt expensive but when its a raw material in your product that is another story. Theres a reason Pepsi, Dr Pepper Snapple and Coca-Cola among others switched to glucose fructose. I wonder who discovered it anyways.
hmmm

that beverage biz ain't no joke.

its no wonder Coke and Pepsi own every thing

ISO

Pass me the rock nikka
Daps
Reppin
BX, NYC
jones-soda2.jpg

:lupe: never seen this in my life

Sensitive Blake Griffin

Banned
Supporter
Daps
jones-soda2.jpg

them shyts were insanely over-priced, that's why their company is failing.

Jarritos are GOAT. like what, 75c a bottle? shyts are delicious

Sensitive Blake Griffin

Banned
Supporter
Daps
out here Jarritos are like 2 bucks a bottle. same with Jones
I'll have to check next time I go to the store, I'm almost positive Jarritos are cheap as balls here, like 1$ a bottle, but I recall Jones being insanely expensive when they first came out at least.