X-MEN Apocalypse (Official Thread)

gluvnast

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
This is Bryan Singer speaking on his vision that his inputted for First Class. Saying He wasn't involved is like saying George Lucas wasn't involved with those Indiana Jones movies because he wasn't the director.

gluvnast

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Please don't ever disrespect Matt Vaughn the God like that :ufdup:

Nobody isn't. But Vaughn only DIRECTED it, it was Singer's vision the whole time to including picking Vaughn to direct. And had it not been for Vaughn wanting to do Kingsmen, he would of been the director of Future Past, Singer initially didn't want to DO anymore directing, but ended up take it because he couldn't get Vaughn to do it.

Singer's record in ANY part of the involvment of X-Men been great. The ONLY films that sucked or suffered were the ones that he was NOT involved in at all. So, I cannot get with the hate on Singer in regards of X-Men... he proven doubters the LAST TIME when y'all clowned on how the SENTINELS looks and how QUICKSILVER looked. Wait until it comes on the big screen THEN make your judgement.

Norrin Radd

To me, my board!
Daps
Reppin
Zenn-La
tumblr_nrmpknmMjq1qg8i80o1_1280.jpg

tumblr_nrn96ip38G1ro3864o1_540.jpg

Last edited:

ORDER_66

The Fire Rises 2023
Daps
Reppin
Queens,NY
At least we know that Apocalypse will be a bad ass:jawalrus:. We also Thanos won't, no one respects that big lazy bum. Not Loki, his daughters:lolbron:, Ronan and I know I'm forgetting someone.

You serious?!?! I'd rather fight Loki than THANOS anyday of the week... :mjcry::whoo: shyt is gonna be a slobberknocker

Still Benefited

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Vaughn, to which SINGER PERSONALLY chosen to direct did an excellent job as director... but everything else from story and vision and telling Vaughn what he expected First Class to be like, that was all SINGER. That was a Bryan Singer movie with Matthew Vaughn as director.

I'll believe it was ALL Singer if this movie is great....Its a coincidence the two best Xmen films had Matthew Vaughn attached to it yet we giving credit to Singer now:laff:....Vaughn played a part in DOFP and it just so happened to be as good if not better than First Class....fukk Singers vision,whatever Vaughn is bringing to the table,I'm inclined to believe is what made these past two movies great and its what Singers lacks in his "vision"....If you wanna say they make a great team thats fine with me too ,but sitting hear talkin bout "All we need is Singer yall:banderas:"....Im not convicnced yet,but he can convince me with this movie,he has yet to make a GREAT Xmen movie without Vaughns help,and you can say Vice versa,but the fact still remains....meanwhile that Kingsmen was pretty damn good,and looked great:blessed:

gluvnast

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I'll believe it was ALL Singer if this movie is great....Its a coincidence the two best Xmen films had Matthew Vaughn attached to it yet we giving credit to Singer now:laff:....Vaughn played a part in DOFP and it just so happened to be as good if not better than First Class....fukk Singers vision,whatever Vaughn is bringing to the table,I'm inclined to believe is what made these past two movies great and its what Singers lacks in his "vision"....If you wanna say they make a great team thats fine with me too ,but sitting hear talkin bout "All we need is Singer yall:banderas:"....Im not convicnced yet,but he can convince me with this movie,he has yet to make a GREAT Xmen movie without Vaughns help,and you can say Vice versa,but the fact still remains....meanwhile that Kingsmen was pretty damn good,and looked great:blessed:

The "two" best X-Men films??? X2 & DOFP are the best. And really every single good X-MEN film had Singer's fingerprints in them.... I fukks with Matthew Vaughn like everyone else.. but he only did ONE X-Men film based off Bryan Singer's vision. I even posted the CLIP of him explaining in detail about how he wanted the film to be like... not Matthew Vaughn, Bryan Singer.

Still Benefited

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
The "two" best X-Men films??? X2 & DOFP are the best. And really every single good X-MEN film had Singer's fingerprints in them.... I fukks with Matthew Vaughn like everyone else.. but he only did ONE X-Men film based off Bryan Singer's vision. I even posted the CLIP of him explaining in detail about how he wanted the film to be like... not Matthew Vaughn, Bryan Singer.

I'm not even sure where you got that idea from that video where you can say "not Matthew Vaughn":wtb:...He clearly stated out how the emotions of the characters and the backstorys were important to "Me and Matthew" in the video....as far as Singers "vision" you speak of....All he did was say how he imagined Magneto to be a bitter man from the events of the holocaust,and Proffesor X being somewhat like a Martin Luther King....This is the vision you speak of:mindblown:?Did you show me the wrong video? Because that's the whole damn theme of Magneto and Proffesor X relationship with or without Bryan Singer....By "vision" do you mean he decided to not change a characters personality,or the relationship between two characters for once?He decided to not try to change something that didn't need changing just for the hell of it:laff:?This is the powerful vision of Brian Singer:laff:?

He changes shyt so much he got you extra grateful he didn't change basic elements of this shyt:pachaha:.....If only he could have this "vision" on all those average movies he did by himself where there was NO BACKSTORY for 90% of the characters not named Wolverine,or where the personalitys were opposite of what you would expect,or where he changes the costumes for kicks:francis:...Magically he sees the light when Vaughn comes on board,but Vaughn didn't do nothing:sas1:

And btw besides the Nightcrawler scene,and the XMansion scene in X2,movie completely falls apart,not to mention the lack of character development.

Last edited: