Would you try to make a as career criminal in NYC Marvel or Gotham?

Where you try to run the streets?

• Marvel NYC

Votes: 31 56.4%
  • DC's Gotham

Votes: 24 43.6%

• Total voters

MartyMcFly

What's up doc, can we rock?
Daps
Reppin
P.G. County
:pachaha:Yeah i dont think were gonna agree on this point any time soon. As for the Maximum Carnage arc :scust: That whole story arc was written because J.M. DeMatteis the writer felt that comics were becoming too dark and evil "I'd had my fill of the pyschos and mass murderers running through the pages of half the comic books on the stands, and those were the heroes." He had an agenda to make Spiderman as super squeaky clean as possible to the point of lunacy.

Yeah it's a terrible arc but there's an actual nice nugget of truth in there that could make for a really good story but it was the 90s...not too many really good spider man stories in that era

Daps
Reppin
The Sweet Science
Yeah it's a terrible arc but there's an actual nice nugget of truth in there that could make for a really good story but it was the 90s...not too many really good spider man stories in that era

It wouldnt have been so terrible an arc if he didnt make it span 14 comics and have such a shytty ending. He was on his soapbox preaching though, like that would have been a perfect ending to have Spiderman actually realizing he had to kill Carnage. It would have then led to Spiderman dealing with the mental and emotional repercussions to doing something he was so morally against and very few pull off the tortured hero thing like Spiderman can. Ah well shytty writing, something all our long standing comic heroes and villains have to deal with at some point or another.

Oh yeah them 90's Spiderman stories were really up and down with seemingly a lot more downs.

NSSVO

Veteran
Daps
Breh, do you understand the powers these mutants have? :heh: Spiderman spends all day taking pictures of himself beating up low level criminals. You try to rob a liquor store for a couple of bottles of Effen (No more diddy juice, health options) then you'll see this flying ass child swinging from buildings ready to make a movie out of your ass. GTFOH.

feelosofer

#ninergang
Daps
Reppin
Brick City, NJ
I agree Gotham Criminals are way more fukked mentally and are basically made up of psychos, sociopaths and pedos. But the Superhero to villain ratio, plus the amount of dirt being done, it's easier to go unnoticed if you are a small time guy, and because the top players are always in flux, you have a better shot at moving up the ranks plus @InvictusAeternusEternus is right and lowkey dropped a lot of jewels on Batman's psychosis. Batman thrives off a certain level of fukkery so as long as you can stay under the radar, and keep the other rats from taking your shyt, you can at least rise up to mid-boss, before Batman starts taking notice. Not to mention Gotham PD is fairly corrupt and I can keep laywers on my payroll. So I would set up shop in Gotham.

Marvels NYC has way too many heroes. I can't even be a stick-up kid without getting my lights knocked out by Iron Fist, or getting styled on by some goofy ass Dominican kid in a spider-man costume. Naw, I'm Gucci.

R=G

Street Terrorist
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Westcoast
NYC Marvel. I'd make bank as a crooked contractor. Get major money government contracts to rebuild the damage from a major disaster, rebuild cutting every corner to pocket the extra cash, make sure the buildings are destroyed in the next major disaster before anyone realizes the shytty job I did, repeat. Just like that I'm a major criminal that no hero is going to look at twice.:win:

Having the Purple Man's power is great for stacking on money and females...telepathy too.

R=G

Street Terrorist
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Westcoast
Man all them crazy fukks in Gotham is just that crazy! They aint bulletproof they got no real power outside a handful like Killer Croc and Livewire when she shows up. Almost everybody in the Batverse including Batman
can get bodied with the DAN .338 from a mile away.

You want crazy? You got Punisher, Deadpool, Sabertooth,Carnage, Venom, Bullseye, Kraven just off the top of the dome

You got to Gotham you get Bats and his flunkies and something like this

rogues-05292015.jpg

You go to Marvel NYC, fukk around and see some shyt like this

marvel-characters.jpg

Cant even fit half the mothefukkas in this bytch

Almost everthing that happens in Marvel happens in NYC even the celestial shyt because you got the Avengers, Dr Strange and the Fantastic 4 based there.

People keep saying Joker is a problem...I don't want to ever come across Carnage FOR NOTHING.

Doctor Doom

Rest in peace, Akira Toriyama
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Latveria
Robbing banks in Gotham though? :patrice: :patrice: :patrice:

You gonna hit a mob bank sooner or later, and gonna have some SERIOUS goons on your ass if that happens and you avoid the initial heat. :merchant:

Some goon gonna get Falcone on the phone like "Yeah boss, some two-bit upstart punk knocked off the bank on 34th :beli: .......yeah that one.....he killed the guys we sent after him :snoop: .......yeah......geez Boss I know it was your money but we really gotta send Deathstroke on him? :what: :merchant: :snoop: :beli: :mjcry: ......Alright, I'll make the call."

Goon 2: "What did he say? :lupe: "

Goon 1: "We calling up Deathstroke apparently. :patrice:"

Rest of the goons: :merchant: :lupe: :merchant: :krs::ooh:

Those are problems I do not want, brehs. Piss off the wrong nikka and you get crazy ass mercs on your tail. :whoa: :patrice:

I'll just be Black Mask's weed carrier. fukk robbing banks and that other shyt, dawg. :dame:

cole phelps

Superstar
Daps
Breh, do you understand the powers these mutants have? :heh: Spiderman spends all day taking pictures of himself beating up low level criminals. You try to rob a liquor store for a couple of bottles of Effen (No more diddy juice, health options) then you'll see this flying ass child swinging from buildings ready to make a movie out of your ass. GTFOH.
:heh:

KravenMorehead™

Barrel Brothers.®
Daps
Reppin
NoVA
:laff:

Ironman

#Knickstape
Daps
Reppin
Avengers compound
Robbing banks in Gotham though? :patrice: :patrice: :patrice:

You gonna hit a mob bank sooner or later, and gonna have some SERIOUS goons on your ass if that happens and you avoid the initial heat. :merchant:

Some goon gonna get Falcone on the phone like "Yeah boss, some two-bit upstart punk knocked off the bank on 34th :beli: .......yeah that one.....he killed the guys we sent after him :snoop: .......yeah......geez Boss I know it was your money but we really gotta send Deathstroke on him? :what: :merchant: :snoop: :beli: :mjcry: ......Alright, I'll make the call."

Goon 2: "What did he say? :lupe: "

Goon 1: "We calling up Deathstroke apparently. :patrice:"

Rest of the goons: :merchant: :lupe: :merchant: :krs::ooh:

Those are problems I do not want, brehs. Piss off the wrong nikka and you get crazy ass mercs on your tail. :whoa: :patrice:

I'll just be Black Mask's weed carrier. fukk robbing banks and that other shyt, dawg. :dame:
If slades unavailable you got The League of Assassins or someone from the Suicide Squad on your ass:picard::sadcam:

FlyRy

Superstar
Daps
We desparately need a "Page room" subforum.

Threads like these were one offs when this was made, now this fakkitry has overtaken the film room

TKOK

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Sactown
I'm going with nyc sure you sneeze and the snot lands on a super hero but unless I cross punisher Deadpool or bullseye I feel like I could talk my way out most situations,I mean guys like kingpin aren't going to concern themselves with small time crooks.

I'm not stepping foot in Gotham cause even if I'm a small time criminal I might unknowingly move into two faces turf or joker's, good luck trying to talk your way out of that.