Would You fukk With @JudgeJoeGorilla In Real Life

King Musa

Banned
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
South Florida
He seems like a good guy imo. Im not sure why y'all go hard on him instead of these racist cac's we have.

Cause some of these dude's are p*ssy and won't confront the slick mouthed White and Non-Blacks on this board so, jumping on another Black man who doesn't quite "fit" in is the easiest.

2CT

Prolific Poster
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
My Own šŸŒ
Yes I like him.

raw

SirReginald

The African Diaspora Will Be "ONE" (#PanAfricana)
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Pan Africanism
His conservatism would probably stop us from being long term friends, but I wouldn't mind becoming acquaintances.
I'm a centre-leftist breh. I think you're confusing me wit da homie @CACtain Planet. However, I just didn't like Clinton and was a former Sanders supporter :manny:

Daps
Hes some weirdo confused trump voting c00n thats on this 'i dont like white women but I love greek women' shyt

Since you nikkas aint ever been on a plane lemme tell you Greek = White. Kid wants to be different so bad like just say you like white women like the rest of the c00ns here

ADK

Cleaner, I got this.
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Charlotte
:mjlol: did you switch the title

edit - thought it said fukk

SirReginald

The African Diaspora Will Be "ONE" (#PanAfricana)
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Pan Africanism
Hes some weirdo confused trump voting c00n thats on this 'i dont like white women but I love greek women' shyt

Since you nikkas aint ever been on a plane lemme tell you Greek = White. Kid wants to be different so bad like just say you like white women like the rest of the c00ns here
I voted Jill Stein idiot :francis: BOTH candidates didn't fir my requirements. Didn't like Stein either, but she was the better choice.